2017 Hatchback now live on honda.com - accessories pics live too!

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think (as i've mentioned before) the accessories we're seeing here are similar to what we'll see available on the coupe/sedan Si models when they debut. Those optional wheels are pretty freaking sweet looking, not gonna lie, i might have to get some for my EXT coupe eventually. But in terms of the red underbody work and accessory wheels will probably be offered on the Si variants when they come out, which will pretty cool.

A few things of note... that "upgraded" roof spoiler looks ridiculous. It's way too big and makes the car look like it has ears on the back... or little wings. The accessory wheels are awesome sauce and i have all the wants. And the red underbody work (while not my color of choice) would look pretty nice on a black or white civic. The 17" accessory wheels (from the coupe/sedan) look like crap on the hatch.. they really only look good on the coupe. And that chrome lower door trim looks terrible on the hatch (which has no chrome, unlike the sedan/coupe).

Akinari

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Man that rear spoiler is absolutely disgusting. As are the optional and HFP wheels. The optional wheels look like a riced up and bastardized version of BMW's 405M wheels, and the HFP wheels look like a slightly less ugly and gunmetal version of the 2016 RDX wheels. Not impressed...

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the Sport 18s are the best looking wheels Honda has made in a very long time. Or any Japanese manufacturer for that matter. I think they look amazing.

KYRGYZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic LX, 18 Model X 100D
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Yeah, ricer era is coming back again with some of the Honda accessories.... whoever buys new civic with that spoiler will be getting ebay fart can as well :D I'm pretty sure
I would love to get SPORT with nav and manual.... but no, you can not... which is sucks.... at least I can swap wheels with my LX when I get my SPORT :)
Just need to find out when they will be available in stock

thaseint

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 VW GTI SE
Country flag
Seems like white or black with the red trim would have looked a little better with the red trim pieces....not much better but the color in the picture just doesn't look right with all that stuff.

The accessory wheels are giving me flashbacks of 1996. The HFP wheels look like the spray painted wheels on the clapped out '94 Civic without an exhaust that went flying by me on the freeway this morning.

I find it hard to imagine anyone actually paying more for either of those wheel options. Seems like Honda could have made more money by making the accessory/HFP wheels standard and forcing people to upgrade to the more normal looking wheels. o_O

BillyCuth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Even the damn configurator is half-baked, and how many times do they have to say it's "edgy" and "beyond exciting"? I'd be disappointed if I had waited for the hatch like I was going to originally. Mazda3 S Grand Touring hatch with the manual - still king.
thing that sucks is, I like this better than the 3. But the option packaging is terrible. I thought it was somewhat bad on the sedan, but this is horrible.

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Seems like white or black with the red trim would have looked a little better with the red trim pieces....not much better but the color in the picture just doesn't look right with all that stuff.

The accessory wheels are giving me flashbacks of 1996. The HFP wheels look like the spray painted wheels on the clapped out '94 Civic without an exhaust that went flying by me on the freeway this morning.

I find it hard to imagine anyone actually paying more for either of those wheel options. Seems like Honda could have made more money by making the accessory/HFP wheels standard and forcing people to upgrade to the more normal looking wheels. o_O
They don't... I don't ever recall any Honda on the road that has accessory wheels... Except Tyson Hugie's ILX but his car was a promo lease provided by Acura because of his 500k mile Legend.

Mannyp93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Civic EX, 2016 Civic EX
If anyone wants to trade their sport rims for Touring ones i will be first on line
Sponsored