Removal

JT Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Country flag
I don't think the wing is giving you any actual performance benefit, so I'm down with removal.

I tend to appreciate the modifications that improve performance, or at the very least improve aesthetics while not decreasing performance.

I don't believe that wing increases performance, nor do I believe it improves aesthetics while not decreasing performance.

I get the idea the wing hurts high speed aero and reduces gas mileage while also not providing you with any usable downforce benefit.

OP
OP
bennyquilantang291@gmail.
First Name
benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 honda civix
Country flag
I don't think the wing is giving you any actual performance benefit, so I'm down with removal.

I tend to appreciate the modifications that improve performance, or at the very least improve aesthetics while not decreasing performance.

I don't believe that wing increases performance, nor do I believe it improves aesthetics while not decreasing performance.

I get the idea the wing hurts high speed aero and reduces gas mileage while also not providing you with any usable downforce benefit.
Thanks for the reply i might just consider it qs you gotta point

DaiLo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

I agree with all this. Cosmetic without any compromises is fine but this just adds weight and lessens top speed for no reason. I would say if you still want a spoiler for aesthetics, get something smaller at least to save some weight. And of course looks are subjective but imo a smaller spoiler would also look a lot better.

sib2on

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan (Aegean Blue)
Country flag
hmmm...

if you remove it...what are your plans w/ the holes?

David Harper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe
Country flag
I'm with you. remove it. In fact I've decided if I get a CTR I'm going to have all the flaps and spoilers removed. To me they look silly.

OP
OP
bennyquilantang291@gmail.
First Name
benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 honda civix
Country flag
I'm with you. remove it. In fact I've decided if I get a CTR I'm going to have all the flaps and spoilers removed. To me they look silly.
Yeah i had it off during the winter and honestly besides all the comments i kinda liked it without it,i just wanted a bigger and better wing then the common type r REP everyone is getting,wanted to be different

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase

zspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback FK7
Country flag
Remove it.

You’re not doing track days or time attacks at all.
Sponsored