Lug nuts recommendation (57DR)

1. ale99llamas

ale99llamas Member

First Name:
    Alex
    Car(s):
    2019 FK8 Rallye Red
    Hi everyone.

I was looking for some recommendations for the Gramlights 57DR in HS Gunmetallic.

unfortunately the Rays L42 won’t be available until early April.

any recommendations for this color way ?

DCF5ABBF-7F62-466A-99E1-FEA44C9A1F37.jpeg

2. CWNole95

CWNole95 Senior Member

Engineer
    First Name:
    Jason
    Car(s):
    2019 CW Honda Civic Type R
    #2 CWNole95, Feb 7, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2020
    I just actually installed a set of Gram Light 57Transcend (Rev Limit Edition), which are a gloss black with red accent. I really wanted the black Project Kics with red caps, but they are very difficult to locate and ordering them takes a while. I went with the neo-chrome set, although I was very skeptical that they would be too flashy for me, but I ended up loving the look. To each his/her own I suppose. I will say that the quality of the Iconix is fantastic. Very impressed with the fit and finish. Best of luck on what you decide. Beautiful wheel choice you made, IMO.
    IMG_2506.jpg

ale99llamas thanked this.
  3. LURK-R

LURK-R Senior Member

Car(s):
    Civic Hatch
    For similar look to the L42, take a look into the Kics Leggdura Racing lug nuts (you might have to shop around for color and availability).

Cool thing about the aforementioned Kics R40 is the floating seat on the lug nuts. "They still use the floating seat mechanism that allows the lugs to properly seat and the free spinning bottom does not scratch the wheel."

I personally went with EZAccessory.com Black Acorn Tuner Lug Nuts (36 bucks shipped) to hold me over til L42 are available. I'm also undecided on red or black for Magnesium Blue TE37SL. Honestly with track days coming up, I'm not going to care about changing up my lug nuts unless I start to see wear from regular torquing, rotating, etc. In which case I'll buy something with floating seat.

Good luck, I'm sure we'll see installed pics soon! :drive: