Bu66a

First Name
Maurice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Ex-T Sedan
Country flag
Anyone seen a modern metallic steel w/ a black roof?
Hatch was just posted above me. I have a sedan and plan on getting it at elite wraps once they call me back to make an appt
Sponsored

Bu66a

First Name
Maurice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Ex-T Sedan
Country flag
Ive already had mine done a couple weeks ago there at Elite..my buddy Erik works there. I started this thread because I didn't get my wing wrapped or the small piece between the rear window and the roof so i wanted to see other wrap jobs to get an idea what it would look like completely wrapped.

Anyway I'd be down for a meet either there or maybe just a canyon cruise up to azusa (not too far from Elite) I'm up there almost weekly...makes for good pictures too.

20170225_084518.jpg

IMG_20170208_083820_439.jpg
How long does it take for them to call you back? I called elite wraps a couple hours ago and haven't heard back yet :/ also was the roof wrap price $150? I read a couple members getting it for that much and just wanted to make sure. I'm getting antsy lol

KMG

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, 2014 Optima SX-t, 2010 Chevy Traverse LTZ
We just did this at the shop last night. Blacked out the chrome trim above with windows with matte black, and the roof with gloss black. It was dark out till we finished and raining so these are the first pics I got of it when leaving for work this morning.

Honda Civic 10th gen Let's see those roof wraps {filename}

alfarojm19

First Name
Jarvis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch Sport Touring
I am loving the look of these roof wraps! But I have a problem - I can't find a place that'll do it! If any members are in the North Carolina area and know a place please tell me.

Correction: I did find one place in Greensboro that would do it but they quoted me $400. I'd like to see if I can find other offers before going back there.

joserevelo

J Revelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
Im right up from you in Lake Elsinore. How much did you pay for the roof? Im going for a full black/white on the WOP and the gloss black roof would look great.
less than 150... i paid $200 total for roof and grill

Mister2kris

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Carbon Fiber Wrap. Holding up extremely well. Had the same wrap on my 2000 Jetta and it lasted more than 5 years with no issues.

Honda Civic 10th gen Let's see those roof wraps IMG_0444.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Let's see those roof wraps IMG_1306.JPG