jdm_mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 FK8 CTR & More
Country flag
Wait till you find out that the R is going away again for North America and prices increase.... If this happens, It will be another 10yrs before we see another R stateside.

Just taking a wild guess..... anyone want to take bets on this?
The Rs are going to be built in Indiana I believe with a slight confirmation of the first 11th gen R in 2022
Sponsored

trucke

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR; 2022 Civic Si; 1987 Corolla FX16 GT-S
Country flag
A Honda dealer in western North Carolina is getting an LE this spring. ADM is $10k. They sold all their CTR's at MSRP. I got mine for a little less back in February.

OP
OP

100cars

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic LX
Country flag
Just thought I'd bump this again. I may be open to some ADM to get my hands on one of these. Please PM me with any leads. I will also pay a finder's fee to anybody who can set me up with one. Must be on MSO. No used ones.

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
Just thought I'd bump this again. I may be open to some ADM to get my hands on one of these. Please PM me with any leads. I will also pay a finder's fee to anybody who can set me up with one. Must be on MSO. No used ones.
Bud have you been watching the other threads? There are guys out there paying 20k+ markups on these. I think you should just focus on getting a 2021 in another color you like :) If you keep at this thread and don't find one, you may be too late then to get a 2021 and miss out on an exceptional car.

Good luck with your search but this thing is proving to be a hot seller and they are able to set the price because of it. (disappointing as that can be)

OP
OP

100cars

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic LX
Country flag
Bud have you been watching the other threads? There are guys out there paying 20k+ markups on these. I think you should just focus on getting a 2021 in another color you like :) If you keep at this thread and don't find one, you may be too late then to get a 2021 and miss out on an exceptional car.

Good luck with your search but this thing is proving to be a hot seller and they are able to set the price because of it. (disappointing as that can be)
Not at all interested in a non LE version. It's got to be this car. Hey, what can I say, I am an eternal optimist!

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
Not at all interested in a non LE version. It's got to be this car. Hey, what can I say, I am an eternal optimist!
Fingers crossed for you - I would suggest sending a letter / not an email - to dealerships that 'might' play ball - send it to the GM pleading your case as an enthusiast and pitch a realistic number. Offer 48,500 to be legit and a bit over sticker.

I got a 1/150 M2 for a deal so it CAN happen - good luck bud I just was coming from the 'get any Type R you can because this particular generation is just something special' and not raining on your goal of getting the yellow beast.

Happy hunting~!

OP
OP

100cars

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic LX
Country flag
Fingers crossed for you - I would suggest sending a letter / not an email - to dealerships that 'might' play ball - send it to the GM pleading your case as an enthusiast and pitch a realistic number. Offer 48,500 to be legit and a bit over sticker.

I got a 1/150 M2 for a deal so it CAN happen - good luck bud I just was coming from the 'get any Type R you can because this particular generation is just something special' and not raining on your goal of getting the yellow beast.

Happy hunting~!
Thanks for the tip! I will give that a shot! I may also try jumping in on the Roush one if it doesn't go too much higher.

Red2k

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MDX Type S, 2021 LE-69, 2016 BMW 740i, X5Mc
Country flag
Be ready to pay around 20-25k ADM. People are willing to pay that and the cars are selling.

Good luck!

jdm_mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 FK8 CTR & More
Country flag
The one LE AppleTree Honda is getting still has no buyer at $10k ADM.
AppleTree has a 21 CW. Checked online and gave them a shout, they don't have an LE

I straight up ask "hey do you have your LE for sale, I'm looking to pick it up" and they said no LOL
Sponsored