Which one to get? Mishimoto Air Intake or Injen Air Intake (Short RAM))

civic_n00b93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic EX-T, '03 Tiburon GT
Country flag
Thanks for the heads up man, I was probably about to do exactly that and piss myself afterwards lol

Were you able to tweak those settings yourself or did you have to take it in to a shop and have it done? And did you remove the (-) battery terminal on your first install and got the lights anyway? Sorry for all the questions, I just wanna avoid voiding any warranties if possible :thumbsup:

This is my first Civic mod and I wanna do it right :imnew: appreciate all the help!
Sponsored

NSCIVIC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aegean Blue Honda Civic
The settings I'm talking about is just the stuff in your infotainment system. Nothing crazy. It's an easy install. Just have the right tools and common sense you'll be fine

civic_n00b93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic EX-T, '03 Tiburon GT
Country flag
The settings I'm talking about is just the stuff in your infotainment system. Nothing crazy. It's an easy install. Just have the right tools and common sense you'll be fine
It looked super easy from some install picks I found, I just don't wanna rip my bumper off and scratch it trying to put the CAI in...should be ordering mine soon :yes:
Thanks man!

NSCIVIC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aegean Blue Honda Civic
It looked super easy from some install picks I found, I just don't wanna rip my bumper off and scratch it trying to put the CAI in...should be ordering mine soon :yes:
Thanks man!
I made mine short ram. So full cai I'm no good since I don't know past that. It's a bit more tedious since you have to take off the bottom resonator which requires taking it out of the bottom and having to jack up the car etc

chrisliese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic exl-t, 2002 Honda s2000 turbo, 2016 Honda Odyssey
i'd definitely go with a intercooler sprayer. and not have it on an aggressive tune, just in case it runs out. I also read that you can link it to your windshield washer tank, and only fill it with a 60/40(water/methanol) washer fluid, no glycol.
Yes, and for the needs of a stock engine setup this would be all that you need. You move the sprayers to in front of the intercooler, then use the sprayers to shoot into the intercooler manually when you are at wide open throttle.

I think use can use rubbing alcohol as well.

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Yes, and for the needs of a stock engine setup this would be all that you need. You move the sprayers to in front of the intercooler, then use the sprayers to shoot into the intercooler manually when you are at wide open throttle.

I think use can use rubbing alcohol as well.

Be careful when making your own mix. more then 50% methinol and you're going to want metal lines for safety reasons. before the intercooler is fine as long as it's above 32°F out. I live in maine tho so I'll have to mount after haha

hawk02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
AF Dynamics has 2 also, SRI and CAI, had the SRI on my 15 Si and loved it.
Sponsored