Injen Cold Air Intake in SoCal

ryan714

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Hey guys,

I was looking on the Injen and Procivic website. It says they don't ship the Injen CAI or SRI to California because it is not CARB legal. Anyone California have any input on if they were able to get it without any issues? Thank you.
Sponsored

OP
OP

ryan714

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
care to enlighten the rest of us so we dont also have this question? I also want that intake but was not aware they would not ship to cali.
ProCivic told me they are able to ship as long no legal issues come up

Draken187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accord ex-l sedan, 2016 accord sport sedan, 2006 civic type r (in spain) and 2017 civic sedan ex-t w/manual transmission
Country flag
Order from ProCivic and not the AEM website or ebay
If anyone has issues and wants it reshipped.. Yes i know this is the internet and you cant trust anyone... Anyways i only foresee this happenning if some website has a ridiculously good deal and wont ship to cali... Let me know... I just got laid off and am bored out of my mind... With that said youbwould have to either pay for a new shipping label and send it to me or paypal me the reshipping...

Again u trusting me is on you... But just throwing it out there since i have nothing to do... But hey if you also wanna donate a few bucks for the labor of reshipping.. I wouldnt mind it.... Hahahaha.. Also il add if anyone wants anything from honda i can get it at dealer cost
Sponsored