Unleash The Potential of your Si w/ VitTuned + KTuner

17siturb0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si sedan, 2006 civic si coupe
Man! I have had 3 si's in the last 10 years and all my buddies have had flashpro's with VitTunes, ive always wanted to do it just never had the balls to pull the trigger on this due to worries about the warranty.
You'll never have fun in life if you are consumed by all your fears. He's really reliable.
Sponsored

Blue Ridge

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Porsche Boxster, 2003 Subaru Outback Sedan, 2015 Harley Davidson Iron 883
I have heard someone say the tune didn't make their EX-T any faster and then I also saw someone run a sub 14 second 1/4 mile with a tune and intake I believe. Are these tunes really that effective? What would have caused the other guys car to feel the same? Is there something that could have gone wrong?

Froz3nTundra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Accord Sport 2.0t 6MT
I have heard someone say the tune didn't make their EX-T any faster and then I also saw someone run a sub 14 second 1/4 mile with a tune and intake I believe. Are these tunes really that effective? What would have caused the other guys car to feel the same? Is there something that could have gone wrong?
I haven't run a tune on mine yet, but I don't see any reason to think it's snake oil. On a 2.0l yeah it's not going to help a ton, but on a 1.5T adjusting the boost and range of boost should most definitely increase performance.

Quicksipper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' EX-T, 05' LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
the car is definitely faster with a tune but the CVT doesn't downshift as easy when normal driving thus making it seem slower. but if you put it in S you definitely can tell it's faster, only problem is S isn't practical for normal driving since the RPMs are too high...unless you have the paddle shifters. I've asked KTuner if reprogramming the shift logic is beyond there capabilities but haven't had a reply on the subject.

Blue Ridge

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Perhaps the guy that thought it was slow didn't give the car a chance or had a CVT. Either way I'm scraping together some money to get a new Si this fall. I honestly can't wait! These tunes sure do look impressive too.

OP
OP

VitViper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
I can't see how anyone can say the car is slower with a KTuner tune... the power increase is significant, CVT or MT. On the CVT we limit power as requested by the customer and don't lock it down to a boring power level.

andyboyd102

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
I can't see how anyone can say the car is slower with a KTuner tune... the power increase is significant, CVT or MT. On the CVT we limit power as requested by the customer and don't lock it down to a boring power level.
:agree::goodpost: I've got a hondata 93 octane tune on a CVT ext, an 87 & 93 octane tune with KTuner on the same ext CVT, and now I'm doing a 93 octane with KTuner on a 17' Si..... All done by @VitViper and all had gains.... I'm just saying:dance:

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Hit the throttle with some double tap ;)

Blue Ridge

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Haha yeah the guy was commenting all over youtube saying the tune didn't make it faster at all. I'm sure if you guys look through some of the EXT or Si videos on youtube you'll see some of his comments. Its a shame that someone would say that about a product that does so much for the car.

ssmith

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Toyota 4Runner, 90 Civic SI, 17 Civic SI
Country flag
All I can say is WOW. just uploaded the 19/23psi dual map. I was trying to customize the dual mapping but can't figure it out. How can I set the factory starting point map for regular driving and the 23 psi map for sport mode? I click on boost tables and nothing happens.

Last edited:

KramVT0215

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe, 2008 Acura TL
Country flag
It should default this way on the dual boost map, you need to select from the dropdown normal mode or sport mode and you can then see the boost tables and see what psi is running through the RPM range.

AsianGuy98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
After flashing did anyone elses warning lights come on and after starting the car it went away? Is this normal? TIA

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
After flashing did anyone elses warning lights come on and after starting the car it went away? Is this normal? TIA
Modules lose communication during a flash. It's not uncommon to have a light that clears after proper reset or driving.
Sponsored