thieu90

First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R 2017
Hi everyone,

I am the happy owner of a 2017 Honda Civic X Type R for a few weeks so I naturally joined this forum to become part of the community :)

For now, I have almost no defects in this car but I have found a small annoying detail! In fact I found that the "beep" volume of the parking sensors is relatively low, especially when you listen to music a little bit too loud... I searched everywhere in the infotainment parameters but I did not find anything.
Does anybody have a solution to do that ?

Thank you !
Sponsored

Ataricade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Hi everyone,

I am the happy owner of a 2017 Honda Civic X Type R for a few weeks so I naturally joined this forum to become part of the community :)

For now, I have almost no defects in this car but I have found a small annoying detail! In fact I found that the "beep" volume of the parking sensors is relatively low, especially when you listen to music a little bit too loud... I searched everywhere in the infotainment parameters but I did not find anything.
Does anybody have a solution to do that ?

Thank you !

The parking sensors on the US model are very very quiet because we don’t have them at all lol.

OP
OP

thieu90

First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R 2017
Yep no rear or front sensors. Also no mirror turn leds. Also no blind spot warnings or any Honda sensing..
Wow it's strange because normally US cars has a lot of more features than European cars !
So I think I will need to ask to my Honda dealer for my question :p

Jes88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX Saloon
Country flag
Hate to resurrect an old thread but, does anyone have a solution for the low parking sensor volume 'beep'?

Looked around the menus and looked around online but can't seem to find an answer. Anyone know if Honda Hack can alter the volume?

Thanks guys
Sponsored