Front parking sensors

Wabby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Cr-z
Country flag
I also have this issues with my car.

My dealer talked with Honda Norway and they asked if I wanted to be a "test person" for a new grill where they move the front sensors more away from each other. At the moment I said no because of the partnumbers was identical and it didn't make much sense in my head. Also, don't want to rip off the front of my CTR for testing purposes.
Anyway, here is a clip and for the moment I'm waiting for an official answer from Honda Europe through my dealership.

Sponsored

DusanUsan

First Name
Dusan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bike only :)
Hello, I do have same problem for last two days. First one was when I stopped on red light and there was a red shiny space for bicycles. And second during today snowing(same as on your video) then I came to the same red shiny place for bicycles and was there again :) I did clean all of the front today from dirt, so will see

mortommy

First Name
Tommaso
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic 1.0 vtec turbo
Hi,
same issue here, after one week I bought the civic it started to alert for obstacles from the front sensors. Just during the night it doesn't show any issue.

mortommy

First Name
Tommaso
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic 1.0 vtec turbo
Hi,
same issue here, after one week I bought the civic it started to alert for obstacles from the front sensors. Just during the night it doesn't show any issue.
One of the 2 front sensor will be replaced under warranty. Hope it will be ok.

IaAsk

First Name
Bengt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport plus hb
Country flag
this is a standard problem. the sensors will work fine when its dry. when its rain or have been rain the sensors start flipping. honda doesnt do anything about this. i have checkt it little myself but i cant find it. but i think when water is pressed in beside the sensor the problem comes. i think if you remove the rubber sealing around the sensor the problem will go away

NTMMFTS

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
Country flag
I got EchoMaster rear parking sensors from the dealer, but they didn't offer front sensors. I was going to add an EchoMaster front set myself but came across this blurb on the EchoMaster website: "Note: EchoMaster ParkAlert Front Sensor system is NOT compatible with vehicles equipped with any type of Front Collision Avoidance Systems". I assume the parking sensor sound waves interfere with the forward collision warning system and might prevent the collision mitigation braking system from activating? Don't some of the foreign Civics come with FCW/CBMS and front sensors? I haven't looked for wiring yet, but did anyone else look on their US model? Anyone install front sensors?

~jay
2019 Civic Sport Touring Hatchback

NTMMFTS

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I have this original sensors
second winter without any problems
IMG_0644.jpg
Does yours have forward collision warning also? Not sure when all the honda sensing features were included. thanks!

~jay
2019 Civic Sport Touring Hatchback

xenon04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sedan 1.5 MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
yes, my civic has honda sensing (it is the standard equipment for all trims at EU market)

NTMMFTS

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
yes, my civic has honda sensing (it is the standard equipment for all trims at EU market)
Thanks, I'm going to look for preinstalled wiring on my US model :)

xenon04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sedan 1.5 MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
yes, they looks clean then new on facelift bumper in australia :)
but the problem is in front mask sensors and they looks same as MY16/17/18 :hmm:
Honda Civic 10th gen Front parking sensors 2019-civic-sedan-rs-design-grille
Sponsored