Type-R Accessories Brochure.

crvfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic type r, 1993 civic 3dr, 1987 crx si, 2004 element awd, 2004 tsx, 1990 civic 3dr
Don't forget fellas, I'll be doing a group buy on all these OEM accessories soon. I can meet and if enough ppl sign up, beat, those College Hills prices. Not by much, but you'll save a few bucks and be buying from a fella enthusiast.
Make sure to let mme know!
Sponsored

Phantisy

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.primalsynthetics.com
Vehicle(s)
'13 Honda Fit Sport, 17 Honda CTR
Country flag
Don't forget fellas, I'll be doing a group buy on all these OEM accessories soon. I can meet and if enough ppl sign up, beat, those College Hills prices. Not by much, but you'll save a few bucks and be buying from a fella enthusiast.
You deserve the business just for all the info you have provided.

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
Don't forget fellas, I'll be doing a group buy on all these OEM accessories soon. I can meet and if enough ppl sign up, beat, those College Hills prices. Not by much, but you'll save a few bucks and be buying from a fellow enthusiast.
LETS DO THIS!! :nixon:

Detailmylifeaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic type r , s2000 , delsol & soon to be a NSX
Country flag
Don't forget fellas, I'll be doing a group buy on all these OEM accessories soon. I can meet and if enough ppl sign up, beat, those College Hills prices. Not by much, but you'll save a few bucks and be buying from a fellow enthusiast.
Please keep me in the loop on this RatedR, I'll definitely buy some accessories from you !!

loutamba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2017 Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
I want Carbon Fiber door mirror cover. I can't find the parts number.

Detailmylifeaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic type r , s2000 , delsol & soon to be a NSX
Country flag
You deserve the business just for all the info you have provided.
Heck yea he does , hell i wish I could buy my CTR from RatedR lol as much help & info that he's provided. That goes a long way in my book.

Banshee

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, 07 Civic Si, 17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I definitely want in on the Group Buy, however, I want to make sure I get a car before I order parts for it. They won't fit any of my currently owned cars....I would guess around the 14th is the due in date, but we will see how long that holds true.
So, how long will these group buys be open for @RatedR?

Thanks Brother!

RatedR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Integra GS-R (sold). 2000 Integra Type R (sold). 2017 Civic Type R.
Country flag
I definitely want in on the Group Buy, however, I want to make sure I get a car before I order parts for it. They won't fit any of my currently owned cars....I would guess around the 14th is the due in date, but we will see how long that holds true.
So, how long will these group buys be open for @RatedR?

Thanks Brother!
Good question. I wanted to wait until the carbon stuff is released, but there's no ETA. I don't want to miss anyone's business from those who might be getting their R's next week, but there's a lot who wont see theirs until July. So do I leave it open a month or just wait until the bulk of ppl have taken delivery. Hmm. I may just leave it open.

metal_driver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TSX (Euro-R mods), 2009 Acura TSX, 2008 MDX, 2011 Shelby GT500, 2018 Type R, 2020 MDX A-Spec
Country flag
Good question. I wanted to wait until the carbon stuff is released, but there's no ETA. I don't want to miss anyone's business from those who might be getting their R's next week, but there's a lot who wont see theirs until July. So do I leave it open a month or just wait until the bulk of ppl have taken delivery. Hmm. I may just leave it open.
Suggestion only - you may want to do several smaller group buys as the vehicles arrives in two or three waves.

By the way, thank you for all the information you have been providing us :)

lbiaggi

First Name
Light
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Honda Prelude SI
I am interested in the group buy once i get my CW hopefully july waiting on color to confirm

CVCCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, CBP AP1 S2000, E92 M3 Limerock
Country flag
Looking forward to the CF interior bits!

Nemesis724

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type-R Touring, 2013 Infiniti G37 Sedan Sport 6MT, 2007 Honda Civic Si 6MT, 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X (Sold), 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII (RIP)
Check out the spare situation...there is a Continental tire available. However one area states for snow chain, that must be fun. Oh and by the way it states 18" for the wheel and this is an option for this exact vin.
IMG_7162.JPG
IMG_7162.JPG
IMG_7161.JPG
IMG_7162.JPG
IMG_7163.JPG

@JYR
Thank you for posting this. At least this will give me a piece of mind and is a must when buying this car. A compact spare tire is way better than that air pump with sealant IMHO. A full size spare would be good but will loose to much trunk space. Also that full size wheel alone is like $1,000 :oops: hehehe

redwing497

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda S2000, 2019 CW CTR
Country flag
Sorry for bumping this thread, but I have a question. Does the CTR already come with the carbon side skirts and rear wing? The carbon fiber accessories look like red carbon fiber, but I was under the impression that it had that stuff already. I mean, what is the stock rear wing made out of?
Sponsored