Tuned golf vs tuned cvt 1.5

Sall

First Name
Sally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic touring
Hi guys, my tuned cvt went up against a tuned golf tsi, take a look, my tuned cvt just keeps surprising me and everyone else too, ?

Sponsored

Nazeem

Banned
Banned
First Name
Nazeem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Country flag
Hi guys, my tuned cvt went up against a tuned golf tsi, take a look, my tuned cvt just keeps surprising me and everyone else too, ?

Holy shit, you took that golf the gap city, and the golf with his honda trashed caned logo making it much sweeter, man I'm surprised what that cvt can do, was this race on Phearable too?

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
300 BHP?! Do you have a turbo upgrade?

Not a surprising outcome considering the HP difference but with nearly the same curb weight. TQ difference pretty much out the door since they were doing a rolling start. Regardless, good win and nice numbers! ??

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase

Not a surprising outcome considering the HP difference but with nearly the same curb weight. TQ difference pretty much out the door since they were doing a rolling start. Regardless, good win and nice numbers! ??
I'm pretty sure he has a custom tuned W1.

OP
OP
Sall

Sall

First Name
Sally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic touring

Yes I have the w1 custom tuned by Phearable, those hp and torque numbers is just an estimate, I can't dyno my car because of the cvt and I don't have any paddle shifters,

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sall

Sall

First Name
Sally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic touring
Holy shit, you took that golf the gap city, and the golf with his honda trashed caned logo making it much sweeter, man I'm surprised what that cvt can do, was this race on Phearable too?
Lol, yeah my car keeps surprising me myself, I think I'm getting better from dig racing, and I've learned some things about the cvt doing these race's too, if u look at last rolling race, u will notice the golf is much closer this time ,reason is because I stomp on the gas pedal and the rpm shoot up to around 4500rpm but then took a while to go pass 5200rpm, where's in the first roll I gradually press the pedal but fast, and the car responds much better, so if u just stomp on the pedal it's actually slower

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Yes I have the w1 custom tuned by Phearable, those hp and torque numbers is just an estimate, I can't dyno my car because of the cvt and I don't have any paddle shifters,
Good stuff! I have John's 1.5R tune for the Si, but considering his cutome et-une service as well!

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
? That’s fun. Classy move for not showing the other driver’s face.

ebatr24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Freaking CVTs man lol, they are super boring but man they really keep that car pulling.

OP
OP
Sall

Sall

First Name
Sally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic touring
How did the other react afterwards?
He said he was very impressed and shocked that my car beat him, I told him to take that logo off because I just gap you, and he did took it off I think lol, but he was a really nice guy, I actually felt kinda bad because I can see the disappointment in his face, he looked sad. But it's all good man, we do this for fun and see what cars can do but as u know the car community can be very nasty, now all the golf owners getting mad and saying oh it's just a tsi, but the tsi is direct competitor for the civic cvt and plus both cars are tuned .....they coming up with every ridiculous excuse they can find....
Sponsored