Grand Sky Marshal of the North
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport Hatchback 6MT Polished Metal
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey Everbody

The Main threads all show info about the 2016 models, but a lack of 2017 model knowledge. I was hoping for my fellow Canucks to fill in some region specific info

I'm purchasing a 2017 Sport Hatchback 6MT, and I was wondering what the Canadian Spec OEM tires are, and what brand/type of tire it is

Stoked to get my ride, been waiting a month now, but only CVTs around me.
Sponsored

ShuJam

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have a Sport Touring, which comes with the same 18" wheels and tire size (235/40R18) as the Sport, so I'm pretty sure they also have the same tires. Mine came with Continental ContiProContact. Although a bit noisy, I find the traction is pretty good, even in the crazy amount of rain we just had in the GTA.

OP
OP
Osobigg

Osobigg

Grand Sky Marshal of the North
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport Hatchback 6MT Polished Metal
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have a Sport Touring, which comes with the same 18" wheels and tire size (235/40R18) as the Sport, so I'm pretty sure they also have the same tires. Mine came with Continental ContiProContact. Although a bit noisy, I find the traction is pretty good, even in the crazy amount of rain we just had in the GTA.
this was the info i was looking for!

thank for coming through with it. do you run winter tires on separate wheels? if so, what did you go with?

ShuJam

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

thank for coming through with it. do you run winter tires on separate wheels? if so, what did you go with?
I haven't run winter tires on it yet as I only picked the car up last month. I kept the winter tires and 16" Honda OEM steel wheels from my last car, which I plan on using on the Civic. They are Michelin Primacy Alpin PA3's at 205/60R16.

bigbadboss101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic HB LX CVT

We have an LX and got Xice3 on inexpensive rims. With the OEM I am going to get some Continental DWS 06 in place of the Hankook.
Sponsored