First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Trying to find a self serve car wash in North Jersey where you can use your own bucket and sponge. For some reason these seem to be in the middle of the country and my car is past due for a nice cleaning after this winter. Any help is appreciated!
Sponsored

OP
OP
bscags

bscags

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Could you just get a $70 electric pressure washer and foam cannon, then do the cleaning from the comfort of your own home?
I have that as well as all quality cleaning products. Unfortunately in NJ it's been below freezing in the mornings and don't have a garage. Don't want to risk my hose.

Guitar_stitch

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI, 2006 Honda Element, 2006 Chevy Express
Country flag
I have that as well as all quality cleaning products. Unfortunately in NJ it's been below freezing in the mornings and don't have a garage. Don't want to risk my hose.
I see. Things we don't worry about here in Florida. Sorry I can't be of more assistance.

Sadé Smoove

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Royobi ez clean portable pressure washer.....comes with feeder hose that you use in a bucket (s) full of water. Presumably you can get the water from your faucet or tub. Been washing my car all winter long here in New York

pac7yak

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX
Country flag
Royobi ez clean portable pressure washer.....comes with feeder hose that you use in a bucket (s) full of water. Presumably you can get the water from your faucet or tub. Been washing my car all winter long here in New York
How’s the pressure? I read that is not that good n battery sucks on it. I’m in ny too and I’ve been looking for something like that. My landlord won’t allow me to connect a hose

Sadé Smoove

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I haven't had any problems. It even has a turbo setting on the nozzle. One battery is enough for almost two Civic size cars... Pressure is just right i would say. Just bring plenty of buckets

Sadé Smoove

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
How’s the pressure? I read that is not that good n battery sucks on it. I’m in ny too and I’ve been looking for something like that. My landlord won’t allow me to connect a hose
Make sure you get the new model. I think it's called OnePlus. It puts out more pressure and has a better battery... I believe you could tell the difference between the old model and the new one by the extension. Rod that connects to the nozzle... Old one was shorter and made out of plastic. New one is longer and stainless steel.... Also get the foam cannon attachment if you can, it's a bit pricey on Amazon but you can find it used on eBay. Makes a world of difference when washing the car. i foam first, then scrub down with a microfiber mitt

VTecYoSelfB4UWreckYoSelf

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan Aegean Blue
Country flag
Do not attempt to wash your car when it is near freezing temperatures, the water will get cold so fast and leave terrible water spots which will require you to buff them out. I advise you wait for a decent day to wash it.

pac7yak

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX
Country flag
Make sure you get the new model. I think it's called OnePlus. It puts out more pressure and has a better battery... I believe you could tell the difference between the old model and the new one by the extension. Rod that connects to the nozzle... Old one was shorter and made out of plastic. New one is longer and stainless steel.... Also get the foam cannon attachment if you can, it's a bit pricey on Amazon but you can find it used on eBay. Makes a world of difference when washing the car. i foam first, then scrub down with a microfiber mitt
thanks I’ll look into it again.all the car washes around me suck ass n always leave shit dirty
Sponsored