Best Car wash passes

LeaveEarly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic HB LX HS
Anyone know of places that offer 30 day or 90 day etc car wash passes?

I live in Canada so suggestions would be ideal for places that are within Canada. If you know of any places you go to in other regions that would be helpful as well.
Sponsored

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
IMO they're all the same.

If you can try joining a group like I did, every Wednesday for 90 days I get to wash my HB and it 9nly cost me less than $30.

BTW, we're using Shell.

OP
OP
LeaveEarly

LeaveEarly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic HB LX HS
IMO they're all the same.

If you can try joining a group like I did, every Wednesday for 90 days I get to wash my HB and it 9nly cost me less than $30.

BTW, we're using Shell.
Yep I have a group of 3 friends we are splitting with. As far as I've researched I was only able to find shell and petro that actually offer car wash passes. Are there any others or is shell is the best price per car wash you think?

PolishedLX

Banned
Where were fighter jets to stop vegas shooting?
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
"50/50 kid" but on the "right side" of coin flip!
Vehicle(s)
The car that made all others obsolete, "doh, self-explanatory"
Country flag
Hand wash is best wash.

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
DIY is the best from Spring to Winter up here.

Also, if this group wasn't available I don't bother because I'm not paying $13 for car wash that's mediocre.

Yep I have a group of 3 friends we are splitting with. As far as I've researched I was only able to find shell and petro that actually offer car wash passes. Are there any others or is shell is the best price per car wash you think?
Shell seems to be the most popular.

mis3

First Name
PT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes, 2018 SI Coupe
Country flag
I use Esso Speedpass to get free car washes.

These Speedpasses are the best, so fast and easy to get gas. It gives me Esso points as well as charges it to my credit card.

mis3

First Name
PT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes, 2018 SI Coupe
Country flag

These Speedpasses are the best, so fast and easy to get gas. It gives me Esso points as well as charges it to my credit card.
I use touchless car wash exclusively in winter and never pay for them!

OP
OP
LeaveEarly

LeaveEarly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic HB LX HS
DIY is the best from Spring to Winter up here.

Also, if this group wasn't available I don't bother because I'm not paying $13 for car wash that's mediocre.
I agree which is why I am looking for car wash passes vs just individual washes as they are over priced

Shell seems to be the most popular.

So I use esso only and have an extra card however even with using a tank a week I have only been able to get enough points for 4 car washes. Does the speedpass give you more than a point per dollar?

mis3

First Name
PT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes, 2018 SI Coupe
Country flag
So I use esso only and have an extra card however even with using a tank a week I have only been able to get enough points for 4 car washes. Does the speedpass give you more than a point per dollar?
Speedpass is one point per dollar but sometimes they have triple point for premium gas. I drive a V6 Mercedes so I use more gas than you. What I like about Speedpass is the ease of use, I just tap the Speedpass keychain tag to the pump; no card to slide into the slot, no PIN to enter.

On the other hand, if I recall correctly, Shell gives Air-Miles point and it is like $20 per point.
Sponsored