Sedan Trunk Tray Question

19CivicSportNH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sport
Just trying to figure out what's up with the two different part numbers for the Civic sedan's trunk tray? Is there anything special about the one meant for the Sport (which I own). The reason I ask is I found someone in my local Facebook Marketplace selling one for cheap.

08U45-TBA-100 (and it says this: 2016-2021 Civic 4dr - NOT FOR 2019+ SPORT )
https://www.collegehillshonda.com/2...sedan-interior-accessories/08U45-TBA-100.html

08U45-TBA-100A ( 2019-2021 Civic 4dr Sport ONLY )
https://www.collegehillshonda.com/2...edan-interior-accessories/08U45-TBA-100A.html
Sponsored

casper

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Sport Hatchback (6MT)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I believe models with center exhaust have like an inclined portion of the cargo tray near the back seats - since the spare wheel well sits higher than in the side-exhaust models

Beefstew

First Name
ottis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 EX-L Civic Hatchback
Country flag
I believe models with center exhaust have like an inclined portion of the cargo tray near the back seats - since the spare wheel well sits higher than in the side-exhaust models

could be this. also, one or two of the models have a sub from the factory on the right side of the hatch behind the wheel well and one of the part numbers fit with the sub and one is a bit wider to fit the ones without a subwoofer.

OP
OP
19CivicSportNH

19CivicSportNH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sport
Whelp, that means I have to buy one new... My suspicions the one on marketplace will not work. Unless someone with a Sport or an SI can clarify.

casper

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Sport Hatchback (6MT)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Whelp, that means I have to buy one new... My suspicions the one on marketplace will not work. Unless someone with a Sport or an SI can clarify.
I have a Sport hatchback and my trunk floor does indeed have an incline near the cargo hooks and rear seats, and my cargo tray is bent to fit that. I’m not 100% sure that the non-sport model is different though, but I think I read somewhere that this is why, just can’t remember where. I would suspect the sedan would have a similar situation though since the Sports have center exhausts too.

Edit: I think it was actually in thread that I saw it mentioned:
https://www.civicx.com/forum/threads/sport-touring-hb-trunk-tray.9421/page-1

Last edited:
OP
OP
19CivicSportNH

19CivicSportNH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sport
I have a Sport hatchback and my trunk floor does indeed have an incline near the cargo hooks and rear seats, and my cargo tray is bent to fit that. I’m not 100% sure that the non-sport model is different though, but I think I read somewhere that this is why, just can’t remember where. I would suspect the sedan would have a similar situation though since the Sports have center exhausts too.

Edit: I think it was actually in thread that I saw it mentioned:
https://www.civicx.com/forum/threads/sport-touring-hb-trunk-tray.9421/page-1
I think I know what you're getting at. Though I'm having a hard time finding ones for the sedan. It seems more people have the hatch. Here are some shots of thr trunk between the the sedan and hatchback. And when looked at the instructions for the Sport-specific trunk tray linked above, it includes provisions for tie downs that I did not see in my trunk.

Sedan
Honda Civic 10th gen Sedan Trunk Tray Question Screenshot_20220118-224337_YouTube

Hatchback
Honda Civic 10th gen Sedan Trunk Tray Question Screenshot_20220118-224455_YouTube