Austinhr97

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
So I have a new SI that I tuned and disabled rev hang, it worked really well at first. And then I experimented with the +9psi, then reverted back to +6psi(stock tune). After that my rev hang disable will work temporarily and at random times. Not sure if maybe it's a bad tune(I did retune with no success), or if it's something to do with my mishimoto air intake which could be affecting my tune since I don't have a tune specifically for that intake. I'm also curious if my tune is disabled whenever the rev hang is active, which would probably prove it to be wrong air/fuel ratios.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Austinhr97

Austinhr97

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
Rev hang should work anytime the box is checked off when flashing the car, If it is enabled your tune should still be active. Are you running sport mode?
Yes, I usually run sport when in driving for fun and rev hang is active whether sport is on or off. The few times that rev hang is suddenly disabled, it only lasts about 5 minutes and then it comes back.

fabrizzio71

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI Coupe White Orchid Pearl
Country flag
Cruise Control button turns it on and off, at least with Ktuner. Maybe you already know that, but just making sure.

OP
OP
Austinhr97

Austinhr97

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
Cruise Control button turns it on and off, at least with Ktuner. Maybe you already know that, but just making sure.
Yeah I learned that the first time I had the +6psi. It also lowers the boost by like 90% so that it doesn't push WOT in cruise.
Sponsored