Picked up my 2016 Civic today

yoyoma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 civic ex-l
I was considering the LX but I was ok with putting a bit more money down to get the luxury features I wanted. I find that the wheels look a lot better on the EX than LX and I really wanted the proxmity locking/remote start, etc..the other stuff like dual zone climate, lane camera, etc... were just bonus.

The LX is a lot of value though, no doubt about that. I was trying to floor it and really drive it during the test drive. Impressive stuff all around.
Sponsored

mjones5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Pilot, 2004 Honda CRV, 2006 Honda Civic
I was impressed too - that is one reason I like Honda they don'take the low end cars super cheap on the inside

HondaGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
I was considering the LX but I was ok with putting a bit more money down to get the luxury features I wanted. I find that the wheels look a lot better on the EX than LX and I really wanted the proxmity locking/remote start, etc..the other stuff like dual zone climate, lane camera, etc... were just bonus.

The LX is a lot of value though, no doubt about that. I was trying to floor it and really drive it during the test drive. Impressive stuff all around.
The EX is without a doubt the best value of the bunch. That being said, since I normally get aftermarket Enkei wheels for my cars, an LX is perfectly fine for me, especially since I always get a manual.

C Note

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
--
They have been selling all their stock as soon as they got them. Thankfully the white pearl model is already on its way from Alliston so I will only be waiting a couple of days max. But if I went the lunar silver route they said I'd have to wait until the backhalf of December unless they can find another dealership to trade with.

OUCH on that wait time. It may only be a thing with the silver model though. They had a white touring but not EX. I think if I wanted Modern Steel I would have walked away with one. Classy colour in person but the white is the most exciting to me. Seriously the white touring is somethin else with those wheels, chrome handles, turbo tag on the side, etc..
Cool post up pics or your first owners impressions when you get her!

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
How about a current update on MPGS? Have you been getting on it at all?

CdnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2O16 Civic Touring 'WOP', 2016 HRV EXL w/nav. 'Milano Red'
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am driving how I would drive normally not really getting on it but not driving to try to get the best mpg
That a boy. It's meant to be enjoyed. Pretty sure in over 8 months we have never pushed that ECO button in the HRV.

Slickone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Le Car
Country flag
It's odd that the front seats are perforated but the rear seats are smooth. I'd prefer all smooth since it's easier to clean.

OP
OP
Kevin35623

Kevin35623

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 honda accord
Can you post pictures of the undercarriage? j/k If you have an android phone I'd be curious how android auto looks in new infotainment screen and dash.
I just saw this I have been trying to get it to work but for some reason I can't I havnt taken the time to thoroughly look into how to get it to work

crea78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Accord Sport, 2016 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
I just saw this I have been trying to get it to work but for some reason I can't I havnt taken the time to thoroughly look into how to get it to work
Did you d/l the Android Auto app yet?