Picked up my LX (Canadian) 6 spd MT last night...

skullan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda LX (6MT), formerly a 2006 Hyundai Accent.
Country flag
and I love it.

The manual transmission shifts beautifully.

The engine is definitely more powerful than the 1.6L 2006 Accent I owned.

The quietness on the highway was apparent to me.

The LED that gently bathes my hand in its warm, blue light over the gearshift is awesome :)

A new game I play on my long highway drive:

See how low I can get the average L/100km. Right now, I'm hovering at 6, looking to break into the 5s :)

The protection package mats are great, I was considering replacing them with husky, but since it is my daily driver, I'm not sure that will be necessary.

I'm going to try to make sure I don't eat in my car, also I purchased a press-button to drink coffee mug.

She's so pretty...

Obviously, I'm in the honeymoon stage.
Sponsored

OP
OP

skullan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda LX (6MT), formerly a 2006 Hyundai Accent.
Country flag
Oh and if any one is wondering...

Honda Civic 10th gen Picked up my LX (Canadian) 6 spd MT last night... qcp61wf

Absolutely get the illuminated door trim...

mechatune

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.slow
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Congrats! but being your daily driver, it should be more of a reason to get Husky or Weathertech mats to eliminate the wear and salt damage near your pedals ;)

axreyb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Accord LX MT, 2012 Mazda CX-9, 2016 Honda Accord LX MT
I will be buying that exact car in a couple of weeks (even the same colour). The Canadian LX is a steal with all the extra equipment compared to the US version. +1 from the other post - get WeatherTech or similar floor mats - worth their weight in gold with the crap we drag into the car during our winters.

Streamliner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CivicEX, 2008 RondoEXV6
and I love it.

The protection package mats are great, I was considering replacing them with husky, but since it is my daily driver, I'm not sure that will be necessary.
I'm in Napanee and I bought two nice black mats at Giant Tiger for $2.00 each. I trimmed them with tin snips to the same size as the Honda mats. These are now my slush mats for the winter.

BTW my CVT EX has achieved 4.6L/100 at 90kph on a flat road on a 76 km trip. It averages under 6.0 on the 401 at 120kph.

evildoer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX 6-speed MSM
Congrats! I believe mt is the way to go, I feel alive when I drive manual:drive:
Btw I really dig the white and black interior!

isthatahemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX CVT, 2013 F150, 2016 Can am Outlander, 2012 Can Am Spyder RSS, 2017 Ski-doo MXZX1200, 2014 Ford Escape 2.0T AWD
I'm starting to understand why my Vtec question has gone unanswered..... Everyone is being nice to their 2.0's! i wanted a 6 speed, but DW wanted auto..... And since its effectively hers.....
Sponsored