PA CTRs

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
Haven't seen a blue one around yet. I personally haven't seen any other than black and white around here
That's why I'm so surprised! I haven't seen any on the road yet - I only saw white ones at dealer lots. James was taking delivery of his, one other was 'sold' and the other had a deposit. I saw a black one at the Mishimoto test/design center. I have not yet seen anther one in motion or whatever and I've driven about 8000-9000 miles since they first went up for sale in June.
I thought I was in touch with all the dealerships within about 400 miles and I don't recall any blue ones coming up locally...
Sponsored

tazman

First Name
Tas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Spotted a White modified 4 door civic on route 616 ( New Salem)York. Few days ago.

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Spotted a White modified 4 door civic on route 616 ( New Salem)York. Few days ago.
That’s crazy! I still haven’t seen one that I hadn’t prearranged to meet, or was new at the dealership.

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Nice! I don't get out that way too terribly often but once in a while I'll take the R out and troll Hanover Honda since they wouldn't sell me their CW at MSRP. I've had it out to SAMs twice as well when we're looking for a drive.

itsbeckerz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T ; 2016 CR-V EX
Country flag
Hanover had a CTR? I got my 16 coupe at Apple, traded that in for a 17 Hatch at Hanover. I keep 'joking' with the fiance i'm going to trade this in for a CTR.

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hanover had a CTR? I got my 16 coupe at Apple, traded that in for a 17 Hatch at Hanover. I keep 'joking' with the fiance i'm going to trade this in for a CTR.
Yeah they had a white one all the way back in June. Had $44k on it but said they'd entertain offers. I offered $35OTD then eventually offered $36 but they wouldn't hear it. While I was there, the phone kept ringing and they kept talking to people on the phone about it. No idea if it was BS or not.
They told me they sold it to someone in NY who paid by check over the phone essentially...so they were just trying to sell it to someone else in case the check didn't clear.

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
BTW there's a CW CTR in transit to Apple Honda. It's already sold...so someone is going to be hitting the streets soon! No idea if they're on here. I'm going to try to find the person and exchange info etc.

malak33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 cw civic type r
Country flag
BTW there's a CW CTR in transit to Apple Honda. It's already sold...so someone is going to be hitting the streets soon! No idea if they're on here. I'm going to try to find the person and exchange info etc.
Got mine at Bobby Rahal Honda in Mechanicsburg at MSRP. Never buying another honda from another dealer. They are by far the best! I live in hanover, lemme know if you wanna meet up for some cars and coffee

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Got mine at Bobby Rahal Honda in Mechanicsburg at MSRP. Never buying another honda from another dealer. They are by far the best! I live in hanover, lemme know if you wanna meet up for some cars and coffee
Awesome! I think James lives in Hanover too! Yep I’ll try to post it up!

tazman

First Name
Tas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I live in Spring Grove. Always going to Hanover

drtye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FA5 FK8
Country flag
I bought my 8th gen and Type-R from there now, nothing but seamless purchases. I've worked at a few dealerships and I can say that they really do have it down.

idragmazda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag
Hey, guys.

I'm based out of Philadelphia, and
I was wondering which performance shop you guys go to.
Where they specialize in almost every aspect of a car:
turbo, tuning, suspension, aero, etc.
I recommend RT Tuning in Montgomeryville. They did all the tuning and installation work on my SI before I traded it in for a type R. They do quite a bit of higher end work (GTRs, STI, Audi s /RS etc) so they know what they’re doing. Their facility is clean, huge, and they’re a licensed hondata dealer too. They will be doing all modification work for my Type R as well.

Also, I live in Philly. We should plan a meet up.

Do you have a Championship White one near Ben Franklin drive? I think I saw you on my way home from work a few days ago.
Sponsored