First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I could use yalls opinion. Going for the blacked out murdered look on my 2018 FK7 and I’m really not sure what to do with the headlights and fog lights. I’m not a fan of tinting because I think it just looks cheap and tacky. It doesn’t seem like there are many aftermarket headlights for the FK7 since it has LEDs stock. Mishimoto has some really good looking headlights but I can’t justify spending $1,200. I could paint the headlight housings but I’d rather that be my last option since it involves taking them apart. I really like the look of the street ambitionz headlights and want to get somewhat close to that look on the headlights and fog lights. Any suggestions?

I have the all mesh front vents from twostepperformance coming in and will be getting something to replace the ugly lower grille soon. My wheels have some curb rash so also considering getting those fixed and possibly painted black, not sure yet.

Honda Civic 10th gen Not sure what to do with headlights/fog lights 98D63ED5-27A0-4EC7-8D27-58C19A7D7958

Honda Civic 10th gen Not sure what to do with headlights/fog lights 1819AB88-951A-4C2F-8C60-2450BA0DB7E5

youphillme

First Name
Phill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Country flag
I’ve been thinking about getting those myself but haven’t since i didn’t see anyone else with them and no reviews from street ambitionz on these.