Matching headlights and fog lights

Lufelham

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3 2010, Coming soon 2016 Civic
Country flag
Hi guys I need your help I went with this hid kid for my headlights and now I want to match my fog lights so they look almost the same or the same if it can be possible I need your help and your knowledge to get the matching pair thanks!

Honda Civic 10th gen Matching headlights and fog lights ima

Honda Civic 10th gen Matching headlights and fog lights image

Diversion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You could save a bit of cash and go with 5000k LED bulbs for the fogs (if you can find 5000k).. I bought 6000k foglight LED bulbs for $25 shipped from Amazon.. Going through the hassle of installing HIDs with the ballast probably aren't worth it.. Go LED if you can.

OP
OP
Lufelham

Lufelham

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You could save a bit of cash and go with 5000k LED bulbs for the fogs (if you can find 5000k).. I bought 6000k foglight LED bulbs for $25 shipped from Amazon.. Going through the hassle of installing HIDs with the ballast probably aren't worth it.. Go LED if you can.
Hey thanks for the reply! Can you post the ones you got please?

OP
OP
Lufelham

Lufelham

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

Diversion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have the Touring and they match really closely to the factory headlight color.. I would venture to say the factory headlights are closer to 5k but for the fogs being smaller lights, the color matches 90% in most situations.. I see my headlights and fogs reflect off everyone's bumpers and building windows and they look reallllllly close. I can't find any 5000k fogs that aren't about $400 anyways.

That being said, I think the 6000k fog LEDs would match just perfectly fine to yours.

OP
OP
Lufelham

Lufelham

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I have the Touring and they match really closely to the factory headlight color.. I would venture to say the factory headlights are closer to 5k but for the fogs being smaller lights, the color matches 90% in most situations.. I see my headlights and fogs reflect off everyone's bumpers and building windows and they look reallllllly close. I can't find any 5000k fogs that aren't about $400 anyways.

That being said, I think the 6000k fog LEDs would match just perfectly fine to yours.
Perfect so it is done in buying those thanks a lot mate
Sponsored