MPG Using Ktuner/Hondata

OP
OP

DontDrinknDerive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
What are real #s? The variables are too much, each person drives differently. I mean, I hammer down on mine all the time with the +6 psi on 93, I get 32-35 mpg when I drive to work during the week, but I get like high 20s on the weekend when Im buzzing around town to get groceries and other short runs i make
Good to know! Thanks.
Sponsored

OP
OP

DontDrinknDerive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
My 2016 ext w/ the hondata 6psi injen sri tune is averaging about 45mpg with the lastest software update. I got just under 600 miles on a single tank of gas and made it from STL Kansas City to and back on a single tank.

The latest revision yields similar fuel economy to a nontuned car.
Good to hear. I plan on doing some road trips soon too.

Tuishimi

Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport, Rally Red, 6 spd manual
Vehicle Showcase
Well I am on my first tank with stage 2 Ktuner... but admittedly I have been a little heavy on the throttle. :D I would say my mileage has dropped down to close to 30MPG (this tank). But it is very difficult to not open it up more frequently. :/ When I am driving "normally" my mileage meter seems quite happy, staying well above 40MPG mark, closer to 60, until I hit a hill or I HAVE to pass...

I will pay closer attention in the next tank full and... well... I will TRY to not be a lead foot.

OP
OP

DontDrinknDerive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Well I am on my first tank with stage 2 Ktuner... but admittedly I have been a little heavy on the throttle. :D I would say my mileage has dropped down to close to 30MPG (this tank). But it is very difficult to not open it up more frequently. :/ When I am driving "normally" my mileage meter seems quite happy, staying well above 40MPG mark, closer to 60, until I hit a hill or I HAVE to pass...

I will pay closer attention in the next tank full and... well... I will TRY to not be a lead foot.
Haha that's understandable.
Sponsored