New to Hondata flash pro

CIVICUK

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic sport hatch 1.5 turbo manual.
Country flag
Hi guys!

Just purchased the hondata for my 1.5 sport hatch and would just like to know what tunes are available for my engine platform and which would be best to start with?

I am running PRL street short ram and wagner I/C with piping and ARK exhaust.

Cheers!
Sponsored

arnoldo

First Name
Arnoldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Safest always Hondata ots tunes. +6 psi is safe and will bring 19 psi max turbocharge maximum pressure at sea level.

Options for canned tunes for Hondata Flashpro: TSP Stage 1 Non SI, and Powermetric.

salik990

First Name
Salik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 honda civic 1.5T, 15' Audi A3 1.8T, Toyota Hilux Revo 2017
Country flag
Safest always Hondata ots tunes. +6 psi is safe and will bring 19 psi max turbocharge maximum pressure at sea level.

Options for canned tunes for Hondata Flashpro: TSP Stage 1 Non SI, and Powermetric.
powermetric? which tune is that? i just got to know phearable wont support hondata flashpro

arnoldo

First Name
Arnoldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
powermetric? which tune is that? i just got to know phearable wont support hondata flashpro
This is the link: Powermetric Hondata Tunes
Powermetric is a project backed by Ososik & Daniel Butler. Ososik is Hondata influencer & Daniel Butler is tuner supporting Hondata. KTuner is not supported. I believe Daniel Butler tune Hondata influencers/social media supporters such as Ososikmedia, SI Keizer, & Phong.

I never tried powermetric tune. I have switched to KTuner & very happy with the switch.

salik990

First Name
Salik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Powermetric is a project backed by Ososik & Daniel Butler. Ososik is Hondata influencer & Daniel Butler is tuner supporting Hondata. KTuner is not supported. I believe Daniel Butler tune Hondata influencers/social media supporters such as Ososikmedia, SI Keizer, & Phong.

I never tried powermetric tune. I have switched to KTuner & very happy with the switch.
really u switched to ktuner, i was thinking to switch to ktuner too since long time but i m getting good results so far even on TSP stage 1 map. I dont know if i really need to shift to ktuner if i m going for bigger turbo i might change it to ktuner.

salik990

First Name
Salik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

i have got the powermetric stage 1 map, let see how it goes as i was uploading map last night on old laptop and during flashing laptop battery died. its showing ecu is showing recovery mode since then, dont know how to bring it into stock. Did i damaged my car ecu?

Honda Civic 10th gen New to Hondata flash pro hondata ecu recovery mod

arnoldo

First Name
Arnoldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
i have got the powermetric stage 1 map, let see how it goes as i was uploading map last night on old laptop and during flashing laptop battery died. its showing ecu is showing recovery mode since then, dont know how to bring it into stock. Did i damaged my car ecu?

hondata ecu recovery mode.jpeg
I suggest you contacting Hondata directly or through Hondata forum (the one in Hondata website). I am now using KTuner V1.2. When I used Flashpro, I always upload the tune to Flashpro unit instead of flashing from laptop.

With KTuner 1.2, I always make sure my laptop battery level at least 60%.

OP
OP
CIVICUK

CIVICUK

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic sport hatch 1.5 turbo manual.
Country flag

hondata ecu recovery mode.jpeg
Have you tried returning back to stock?

salik990

First Name
Salik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I suggest you contacting Hondata directly or through Hondata forum (the one in Hondata website). I am now using KTuner V1.2. When I used Flashpro, I always upload the tune to Flashpro unit instead of flashing from laptop.

With KTuner 1.2, I always make sure my laptop battery level at least 60%.
Got it, it was my old laptop having issues with flashpro. I got it revert to stock map then again loaded the TSP map. Thanks for the advice.

salik990

First Name
Salik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Have you tried returning back to stock?
yeah, but it was old laptop having issue with flashpro. Got it revert back to stock from my current laptop.
Sponsored