Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I've run forums for nearly 20 years. Just because your problem was resolved you don't delete the content of your original and subsequent posts. It makes the thread somewhat useless. And you certainly don't ask for the entire thread to be deleted. This was a valuable tech topic, not a classified ad where you sold your item or something.

Forums are about information and learning, and ultimately, helping other members.

Like someone else mentioned, something does seem fishy/shady.
Sponsored

Last edited:

civicls

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T, 18' Odyssey Elite, 07' Sienna
Country flag
To summon thou mighty mods, one does not simply put "MOD DELET PLZZ" in the title line.
May I suggest to leave it for other Civic drivers to take heed from?

Leetcivx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si
Country flag
He is probably trying to get a repair done under "warranty" and doesnt want any proof out there that he may have caused the problem.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
He is probably trying to get a repair done under "warranty" and doesnt want any proof out there that he may have caused the problem.
Yeah, that's a given. But you know the funny part? No one is going to know who the OP is. Like I mentioned, I've run/owned forums for many years, right? I have access to all the behind the scenes info at my forums. Yet, I have no clue what any members real names are there. There's no way a post here would clue a dealer in.

I used to love it when I had a member with 3,000 posts ask me to delete their membership and all posts. I'd happily delete their member name but no way I was ruining good topics by deleting 3,000 posts.

civicls

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T, 18' Odyssey Elite, 07' Sienna
Country flag
Yeah, that's a given. But you know the funny part? No one is going to know who the OP is. Like I mentioned, I've run/owned forums for many years, right? I have access to all the behind the scenes info at my forums. Yet, I have no clue what any members real names are there. There's no way a post here would clue a dealer in.

I used to love it when I had a member with 3,000 posts ask me to delete their membership and all posts. I'd happily delete their member name but no way I was ruining good topics by deleting 3,000 posts.
That reminds me...there was a member here who was one of the top specs with the most viewed forums and posts....I trolled him out of this site with all of his posts deleted.
I believe his name was zooropa82 or something like that.

:dunno: what can I say, he got on my nerves :D
Sponsored