Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag
Hey Guys!

I just wanted to bump this thread up to let you know that we have officially released this product! Those of you on the presale should be receiving shipping confirmation from us shortly. Also, if you got in early on the presale and paid via credit card, keep an eye out for an email to update your payment information as well. For your security, we only hold the credit card info for 30 days, so there's a chance some of you might need to input it again.

Thanks for foloowing along with our development, and feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns you might have!

-Nick
Sponsored

burningoilagain

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I just picked up my 18 civic si and I just purchased today the oil catch can and intake from the site! I'm wasting no time on my build haha. Your customer service is A1! From multiple Hondas always running your products ive never had a single issue but pure reliability and well designed quality parts! So here I am sticking with you guys once more haha. Cant wait for that intercooler as well :dance:

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag
I just picked up my 18 civic si and I just purchased today the oil catch can and intake from the site! I'm wasting no time on my build haha. Your customer service is A1! From multiple Hondas always running your products ive never had a single issue but pure reliability and well designed quality parts! So here I am sticking with you guys once more haha. Cant wait for that intercooler as well :dance:
Always glad to hear from a happy customer! Looking forward to seeing the intake, catch can and eventually the intercooler on your Si!

-Nick

2020antman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cicic SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just returned from Vietnam and my SRI was waiting for me when I arrived. Finally installed it last week. Took me about 90 minutes, but that because I had to keep re-reading the instructions. Still trying to get a feel for it, at first it seemed I'm getting lower MPG's then the stock. I live in a place where there isn't much highway driving, and most speed limits are 35 or lower. I'll attach a photo at a later time. I had email traffic back in February with customer service, and really impressed with everything.

burningoilagain

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Just returned from Vietnam and my SRI was waiting for me when I arrived. Finally installed it last week. Took me about 90 minutes, but that because I had to keep re-reading the instructions. Still trying to get a feel for it, at first it seemed I'm getting lower MPG's then the stock. I live in a place where there isn't much highway driving, and most speed limits are 35 or lower. I'll attach a photo at a later time. I had email traffic back in February with customer service, and really impressed with everything.
Mine is suppose to come in this Friday!

slinarez12

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civis Si Sedan
Country flag
How does the intake sound? Is it pretty loud?
I have the intake as well. The sound is exactly what I wanted. With the windows down and no music on the intake is pretty loud. Windows up and music on (at a decent level) you can still hear it if you know what you’re listening for.

Toolz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type-R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey Guys!

I just wanted to bump this thread up to let you know that we have officially released this product! Those of you on the presale should be receiving shipping confirmation from us shortly. Also, if you got in early on the presale and paid via credit card, keep an eye out for an email to update your payment information as well. For your security, we only hold the credit card info for 30 days, so there's a chance some of you might need to input it again.

Thanks for foloowing along with our development, and feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns you might have!

-Nick
I missed the presale :banghead:
Waiting for it to go on sale again..should I be hopeful?
:dunno:

burningoilagain

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Just received the intake today and I love it! Sounds amazing. Great quality design by a great company!

Honda Civic 10th gen Mishimoto's Si Intake Thread 2F2857F6-10EA-4B98-9BD6-2E894F3678C2

10GenPearlSi

Old Man
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Pearl Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag
@Mishimoto how do IAT1 temps compare to ambient with this Intake system?

Hey PNW_FC3,

Unfortunately, we didn’t record that data when we were running it on the dyno. We couldn’t get access to it through the ECU. My apologies!

Thanks
-Jake
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.