Middle Tennessee

TheXRated1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sedan Touring (LSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I e-mailed them and they said $85 for a yard (I was inquiring regarding glossy black vinyl for a potential roof wrap) and they stated it would take 2 yards, making it $170 for a roof wrap. Just FYI in case anyone was considering!
Sponsored

methan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Sedan - MSM
Country flag
Does anyone know of any place around middle or eastern TN that installs custom vinyl wrapping??? I want to have a clear bra put on the front of my car to protect it from rock chips while being 99% invisible unless someone was looking for it. I know their not necessarily cheap but I look at it as protecting my investment (slow down depreciation) so I'm willing to spend a little money for a job that's done right with a good warranty.
I went to Knox Details near Harper VW area right after I got my Si; got the Partial Plus package (http://www.knoxdetails.com/paint-protection-film). They put XPEL clear bra on; it goes halfway up the hood and fenders and covers every freakin thing imaginable, except honeycomb on Si - foglights, all trim pieces, headlights, side-view mirror cowlings, door handle cups, trunk lip, etc. The material self-heals if you pour warm water on it. I also got 35% XPEL ceramic tint all around; 70% on the whole windshield, with a 5% strip at the top (like a permanent sun visor). All that was $1000 + tax OTD, but the quality is absolutely the best in Knoxville. I was the least expensive car in the shop by about $50-$75k... someone else on the forums from PA at a detailing conference knows Tim (the owner) personally and said I was in good hands. Not disappointed.

methan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Sedan - MSM
Country flag
Moving from Knoxville to Chattanooga in a few weeks to work at VW....and drive my Honda :p
Sponsored