Middle Tennessee

enufced904

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
Do we have any members in the Nashville metro area? I'm out in Wilson County!
Sponsored

TNMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Touring
Hey enufced! I'm a neighbor in Davidson Co. Who did you get your car from, and did you feel like you got a good deal? I'm looking to get my deal done the end of this month, and haven't settled on a dealer yet.

Thanks! have a great one!

OP
OP
enufced904

enufced904

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
Hey enufced! I'm a neighbor in Davidson Co. Who did you get your car from, and did you feel like you got a good deal? I'm looking to get my deal done the end of this month, and haven't settled on a dealer yet.

Thanks! have a great one!
I ended up going to Crest Honda. From all the research I did, they had the best price at the time. I purchased an LX and they had lowered the prices that week to just under $17k for that model. Of course I added a few different things like the extended warranty, dent and paint protection, etc. so I ended up around $23k-ish. They were very helpful and the overall process was smooth.

jburrowes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in Williamson County and went to Darrell Waltrip in Franklin. They're a TrueCar dealer and matched the TrueCar estimate for an EX-L at $21,872 before fees. I LOVE it so far. I averaged over 34 mpg in rush hour this morning. Haven't seen a lot of new Civics around either.

OP
OP
enufced904

enufced904

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
@jburrowes - Do you travel up and down I65 much? I actually work in Franklin so I'm pretty much on I40, I440, and I65 everyday. I'm in a Lunar Silver LX with Touring Wheels.

TNMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Touring
Well I hope Darrell Waltrip comes up with something good. Crest Honda just offered me the same EX-L with Sensing that they were going to lease to me in January for $263/month at today's rate of $344/month. smh

jburrowes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
@jburrowes - Do you travel up and down I65 much? I actually work in Franklin so I'm pretty much on I40, I440, and I65 everyday. I'm in a Lunar Silver LX with Touring Wheels.
Everyday! I take 65 from Brentwood to 440 to Vanderbilt and vice versa back home. I really haven't seen a whole lot of Civics in the area (which is fine with me-I like having something a little different) but I know they'll be everywhere soon.

jburrowes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Well I hope Darrell Waltrip comes up with something good. Crest Honda just offered me the same EX-L with Sensing that they were going to lease to me in January for $263/month at today's rate of $344/month. smh
My salesman at Darrell Waltrip was Bill Davis. He said to me a few times that they (Darrell Waltrip) won't lose out on a sale because of money so it's worth a shot. It looks like they're a pretty high-volume dealer that moves a lot of cars quickly.

OP
OP
enufced904

enufced904

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
Everyday! I take 65 from Brentwood to 440 to Vanderbilt and vice versa back home. I really haven't seen a whole lot of Civics in the area (which is fine with me-I like having something a little different) but I know they'll be everywhere soon.
I've only noticed a handful around town also. I'm sure within the next few months they'll start to saturate the streets.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
I've seen a handful of silver, white, and black Civics around town. I got Aegean blue to stick out - though I'm certainly not the only one!

Dapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Touring Civic, 2008 Infiniti FX35,
Vehicle Showcase
Chattanooga! I've had mine for a few months and I love it!! The FX 35 is in the garage. She still my baby but this car is Fun!!