• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Texas KtunerV2 350 shipped

dredsen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe , 2017 CRV Ex
Country flag
-edited-I didn’t mean to ruffle feathers over USPS MO . I’ve got a long trading history on m14forum under this user name, I didn’t realize they were not allowed, many there always used USPS MO as the postal inspector is easier to deal with than some random eBay rep. ——-

Looking to sell my ktuner V2. It’s been fun, and I thank everyone here for all the help . I just did the unlock procedure. I do not have the data cable to connect to PC.
Includes V2 tuner , and odb2 cable.

price is 350 shipped . First I’ll take it gets it. *****Payment to be arranged by the buyer*****. We can discuss it by phone , and I’m happy to help after the sale with any questions, I’m not a tuning expert, but I can point you to the right place to find what you need.
I purchased this from VIT I don’t know if he will honor the stage one tune, it’s a great tune, I’ll give the instructions and you can email them and maybe they will hook you up.

here is the photo to show it’s unlocked. I will state this tuner is working , and is not locked to any ECU.

Honda Civic 10th gen KtunerV2 350 shipped 2A8B3E5C-2D9C-4DEB-BE68-4987AD4567C4
Sponsored

Last edited:

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nothing against OP but all potential buyers should know that a money order is NOT a safe way to purchase things that are being shipped to you. There is no buyer protection available for such a transaction.

OP
OP

dredsen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
not looking to get into a discussion , I have traded with money order for many years and haave used the excellent buyer protection , it’s called the Postal inspector , and they are much easier to deal with than eBay.

but if this site doesn’t do money orders that’s fine. I will edit my post.
I’m not a scammer. I do however need to sell this tuner. Please cut me some slack.

I’ll provide whatever info buyer would like , and have a phone conversation . I will also be available after the sale to answer any questions, or point you to who can.
I can post the software and serial, but I wasn’t sure if that’s good or bad to do.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Paypal is generally considered the best method to use for transactions here. $350 is a great price on a V2.

Last edited:

kimtyson

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I second what Gtman said. PayPal Goods and Services would be ideal.
Also, the price is almost too good to be true. Someone should jump on this but protect yourself, just in case. (Not saying OP is scamming. Just saying buyer beware, always.)
GLWS

OP
OP

dredsen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Maybe I’m getting old but PayPal goods and services tips the scale a bit unfairly.
it only takes a couple of times people claiming they never got the item (which shows delivered)
Then charging back the PayPal transaction.

the purpose of selling on a Forum in My mind is to skip all that and trade within your clique of like minded individuals.

just to clarify if I had increased my price( despite Me seeing “related threads” below this of sold transactions at 350, and the current higher priced ktuners did not sell

and had just not mentioned payment , I wouldn’t have people worried?

I’m considering throwing it on eBay tonight as that will give you buyer protection and me seller protection. So if you keep tabs on this I’ll post the auction when it’s live to make sure the forum has a chance.

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic HB ST, '18 Civic HB EX, '04 Ford Ranger
Country flag
There have been a few scammers on this site, hence the caution.

Justascout

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
I am located in Colorado Springs and am interested in this if we can go thru with PayPal Goods and Services for my protection.

OP
OP

dredsen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I have a PM out to justascout , if he doesn’t reply in a timely fashion it’s yours. Watch your PM box in a day or two. I want to give him a chance even though he didn’t say “I’ll take it “

Jjakef96

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Sport Hatchback
Country flag
I'd like to be next in line if things fall through