Chief 08

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
I'm waiting for another sale to do the same. Hopefully you enjoy it.

lowrysam

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (Black) w/ HFP package
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
OK. I have it, plugged it in, run the software, and everything is grayed out. I can't even register. This is so disappointing from the start. I've tried every configuration of plugging and unplugging. still nothing. GRRRRRRRRRR

fretcrazy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ABM Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
OK. I have it, plugged it in, run the software, and everything is grayed out. I can't even register. This is so disappointing from the start. I've tried every configuration of plugging and unplugging. still nothing. GRRRRRRRRRR
You have to mate it to your ecu before the software will show you options. Plug into the car, it will ask if you want to pair, click yes. After that plug back into PC and you’ll be able to register. After that you can load a new tune and see the base maps KTuner supplies.

lowrysam

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You have to mate it to your ecu before the software will show you options. Plug into the car, it will ask if you want to pair, click yes. After that plug back into PC and you’ll be able to register. After that you can load a new tune and see the base maps KTuner supplies.
It doesn't even get that far. I have the Account Management screen. The register and update buttons are gray. only the close button is available.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It doesn't even get that far. I have the Account Management screen. The register and update buttons are gray. only the close button is available.
Did you even lock it to your ecu first and do not have it plugged into your computer till after you do that.

lowrysam

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Did you even lock it to your ecu first and do not have it plugged into your computer till after you do that.[/QUOTE
Did you even lock it to your ecu first and do not have it plugged into your computer till after you do that.
How do I lock it to the ECU if I can't even get past the log in screen?

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What Ktuner unit did you order?

j_babsR1

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2004 Yamaha R1
@VitViper , or does anyone know if it is possible to just purchase the stage2 tune from you? I’ve purchased the ktuner v2 + stage1 from you already. Purchased the PLM fp/dp and now looking to get the stage2 tune. Thanks!

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CW CTR - 2020 Acura RDX A-Spec
Country flag
Like previously noted, the first thing you should do is plug it into your car and lock it to your vehicle.

V1.2 the newest one. Just came out 3 days ago.

lowrysam

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Like previously noted, the first thing you should do is plug it into your car and lock it to your vehicle.
Sorry. You don't seem to understand what I am saying. You CANNOT LOCK IT to your vehicle if you can't even get past the first screen. This is the V1.2 There is no on-screen display. All interaction is through the laptop. When I start the program I get the Account Management screen. This is the first screen that should pop up according to every video and ever installation guide I've read. Lock to the ECU comes AFTER THAT. You have to log in first. The problem is in the account management screen. Right from the top.

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CW CTR - 2020 Acura RDX A-Spec
Country flag
Well I was implying have it to your laptop at the time of that plug in of the vehicle. But since you seem to already have done that you need to email [email protected] They respond quickly and probably would be a lot quicker than the forum.

Sorry. You don't seem to understand what I am saying. You CANNOT LOCK IT to your vehicle if you can't even get past the first screen. This is the V1.2 There is no on-screen display. All interaction is through the laptop. When I start the program I get the Account Management screen. This is the first screen that should pop up according to every video and ever installation guide I've read. Lock to the ECU comes AFTER THAT. You have to log in first. The problem is in the account management screen. Right from the top.

fretcrazy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ABM Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This is specific to the V1.2 http://www.ktuner.com/KTunerHelp/ktunerflash_v1_2_obd2_interface.htm?ms=AgAAAQ==&st=MA==&sct=MA==&mw=MjQw - If you still have issues I agree with @elusiveaura , support responds really quick. @KTuner got any advice for our mans here?

**Edit @lowrysam we also understand your frustration and eager anticipation to get up and going! It's well worth the wait though...Once it does start working, good luck keeping your foot off the throttle. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
An email might have saved you a few hours.

Download the current software from the website, install the drivers at the end of the install, and try again. Regardless of whether you downloaded it previously or not.

You can also have the device plugged in before you launch the software and if possible make sure it's the only USB so there's nothing else possibly interfering.
Sponsored

Last edited: