Konig Hypergrams?

MTBhatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic hatchback sport
Country flag
Hey guys. Im eyeing to upgrade my heavy hatch sport rims to lighter one and it seems the konig hypergrams fit the bill for me. Any experience with these rims?
Sponsored

si@vegas

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Hi,

I just got a set of the grey hypergrams in 18x8.5 +45 today. They're much lighter than my stock si 18" wheels. I did
go on the conservative side as far as fitment since i'm not planning on lowering the car. Running them with 245/40
tires the whole package is still much lighter than stock.

They're also flow formed, very similar process that Enkei racing wheels go through (i've had 3 sets of rpf1's in previous cars)
People have also been using them for auto-x, hpde, and drifting, so durability shouldn't be a concern.

Hope this helps!

JT

OP
OP
MTBhatch

MTBhatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic hatchback sport
Country flag
Hi,

I just got a set of the grey hypergrams in 18x8.5 +45 today. They're much lighter than my stock si 18" wheels. I did
go on the conservative side as far as fitment since i'm not planning on lowering the car. Running them with 245/40
tires the whole package is still much lighter than stock.

They're also flow formed, very similar process that Enkei racing wheels go through (i've had 3 sets of rpf1's in previous cars)
People have also been using them for auto-x, hpde, and drifting, so durability shouldn't be a concern.

Hope this helps!

JT
Hi. Thanks for the reply. Did you notice any difference in driving characteristics between stock and your new setup? Im also not planning to lower my car and probably sticking to stock tires size (235 45 r18). I just want to lower the rotational mass and looks.

Can i also see a picture of your ride? Thanks

si@vegas

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Hi. Thanks for the reply. Did you notice any difference in driving characteristics between stock and your new setup? Im also not planning to lower my car and probably sticking to stock tires size (235 45 r18). I just want to lower the rotational mass and looks.

Can i also see a picture of your ride? Thanks
Everyday driving seems unaffected. Ride is quieter with the sumitomo htr a/s p02 tires. I haven't really pushed the car yet, so I can't give a full review (only a day driving with it on). I'll post a pic in a few days once the car gets cleaned. Crappy weather in the desert today.

JT
Sponsored