First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I thought I was set on the KMC but I've always wanted the Oversteer the only problem is I sort of had it already. I had the ENKEI PF01.

If I go with District I'm getting the KMC in Machined w/Black Accent.

Is KMC better brand in terms of quality?
Sponsored

maddmatt02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic ex-t 2016 crv lx 2001 accord ex 1997 integra gs
Country flag
I thought I was set on the KMC but I've always wanted the Oversteer the only problem is I sort of had it already. I had the ENKEI PF01.

If I go with District I'm getting the KMC in Machined w/Black Accent.

Is KMC better brand in terms of quality?
just threw some 18x8 et35 black oversteers on my WOP sedan yesterday, I love em. I havent setup an account yet with a photo hosting site, so just go to the last bit of the video for daylight pics if you dont want to watch the whole thing.

no idea in terms of quality but I did notice that the konigs are made in china, they didnt get the black paint all the way into the lug holes (dont see it without looking in there though and lugs hide most of it if you do) and it took a decent amount of weight to balance it seemed but is that the rim or the tire??? who knows. And me personally, I like the split-spoke design more than thicker 5 spokes...

either wheel I think will look good though, and it appears the oversteers are cheaper, do you know what the KMC weigh? my konig 18x8 are supposedly 20.1 lbs. (only lost a little about 3 lbs per corner though so either konig lies or kumhos are heavy compared to stock firestones, much wider tire though...)

OP
OP
bembol

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
They are 24 lbs. Not concerned but also made in China. Shocking.

maddmatt02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic ex-t 2016 crv lx 2001 accord ex 1997 integra gs
Country flag
I'd go 4 lbs lighter for cheaper... Depending on width your tires will probably be heavier as well and you may end up heavier than oem... Not sure how much that concerns you though.

Fyi discount has oversteers 17x7 and 18x8 for 140/156 respectively