Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

cFit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-L, 2015 Ford Edge Titanium, 2014 Ford Escape Titanium (Winter Car)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I bought these off eBay... two of them for $7.50 shipped... feel great, soft and grippy........ very very pleased....

Honda Civic 10th gen Key fob - covers or new backing IMG_9234.JPG

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Oliseles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer the owner of a crappy 2016 Honda Civic EXT. First and last Honda for me. Never again.
Country flag
I bought these off eBay... two of them for $7.50 shipped... feel great, soft and grippy........ very very pleased....

IMG_9234.JPG
I bought the silicone one too. One grey. One black
I really like the feel.
Cant go any cheaper than that

cFit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-L, 2015 Ford Edge Titanium, 2014 Ford Escape Titanium (Winter Car)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I bought the silicone one too. One grey. One black
I really like the feel.
Cant go any cheaper than that
Agreed, I am new to the Honda family but could definitely see that key fob looking like a scratched up iPhone 5c in 3 weeks... These fobs cost as much as an iPhone but no one thinks about putting them in a case....

In8x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know of a good cover for the EX-T manual key fob?

chard31

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback EX
Oh, another thing, this is the first time for me using a 'smart key'...
So I noticed that I really don't need to touch the 'smart key' itself once I leave the house and since I plan on owning the car for many years,
I wanted to somehow think of a way to protect the 'smart key' from the abuse it would take being in my front pocket for years...
So, as Synchronicity would have it, I happened to find a small case that is a perfect fit for the Honda Civic 'smart key'...
Now I can leave it in my pocket and not have to worry about bangs, scrapes, weather, et cetera...

I picked up 4 of them, 2 in 'hot pink' {good color to find if misplaced}, and 2 in dark brown {for those times when 'hot pink' just won't do!}

Honda Civic 10th gen Key fob - covers or new backing tri-coastal-design-pink-snakeskin-contact-case_10877300

Honda Civic 10th gen Key fob - covers or new backing Pink-Faux-Croc-Animal-Print-Hard-Contact-Lens

Farcry1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
I bought this on ebay and i love it
I have a black one too
I prefer the full cover like this one that also covers up the metal part of the keys

IMG_0606.JPG

IMG_0608.JPG
I have those on bottom. Lol.
How much were they. I got those others for like $1.95 from China. I do like the hole in back because my wife has a 2017 Hybrid Touring and the cover shows the blue key underneath. So I have all black covers. So if I want to use her car I look for the blue key underneath. I need it because her car remembers seat position based on key used to unlock it. Not like the Civic Touring. So if you can post the back side of that cover. Or if you can just say it's fully covered.

gav007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T

IMG_9234.JPG
I have the exact same covers (both in black). I knew I was buying the Civic, so I ordered them a week in advance before going into the dealership to buy my car. I ended up receiving them in the mail a day after picking-up my car and the covers have been on since. When I went back to the dealership to get my snow tires, the guys at Honda complimented the covers and asked me where to buy them.

Farcry1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
Last edited:

Draken187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accord ex-l sedan, 2016 accord sport sedan, 2006 civic type r (in spain) and 2017 civic sedan ex-t w/manual transmission
Country flag
Anyone know of a good cover for the EX-T manual key fob?
Since its the fob from the current accord in the manual ex-t thats what im gonna look it up as for ordering
Sponsored