Stainless steel or aluminium pedal covers

andi_sf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring WOP
Honda Civic 10th gen Stainless steel or aluminium pedal covers pedals

Anybody knows if there are any stainless steel or aluminium pedal covers available (eBay,...) that custom fit the 2016 Sedan as shown in the "Modulo" version? The pedal covers on the "Modulo" look very sporty and would be great for the turbo versions.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dave6139

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T w/ Sensing
Vehicle Showcase
pilot automotive makes some universal pedal covers but I dont know if they would work with the civic

OP
OP

andi_sf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP

andi_sf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Strut King makes custom sets. I used on my 9th gen. The say the brake pedal is different on the 10th gen Civic. I asked if they plan to make some for our cars and hopefully they do.

http://www.strutking.com/brands/Strut-King.html
Hi CosmicTouring - thanks for the info! Yes, the actual brake pedal looks a little bigger than the pedal cover in the photo. I tried to get the exact dimensions from the ebay seller but they won't answer... So hopefully we can get them at a reliable source soon.

CosmicTouring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2014 Honda Civic EX-L Navi
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It looks like Strut King won't be making the pedal covers for our cars....

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
They changed the pedal assembly for the 10th gen. For my 2014 Sedan, I bought the gas pedal assembly from the Si and the brake pedal cover from the ILX A spec/CRZ and they fit perfectly through rivets.

Currently, the brake pedal assembly is the same as the Accord and will take the cover off the Accord Sport CVT. The gas pedals assembly is completely new this time and since there's no available part, you'll have to wait for the Si until it's available.

CosmicTouring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
They changed the pedal assembly for the 10th gen. For my 2014 Sedan, I bought the gas pedal assembly from the Si and the brake pedal cover from the ILX A spec/CRZ and they fit perfectly through rivets.

Currently, the brake pedal assembly is the same as the Accord and will take the cover off the Accord Sport CVT. The gas pedals assembly is completely new this time and since there's no available part, you'll have to wait for the Si until it's available.
How hard was it to change the gas pedal assembly?

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
How hard was it to change the gas pedal assembly?
Not hard, make sure you have a socket set with extensions and a pivoting universal. There are three nuts you have to loosen, disconnect the electrical connector at the top and you're good. The gas pedal part numbers for the 1.8L and the Si model differ by one letter.

Honda Civic 10th gen Stainless steel or aluminium pedal covers IMG_0477.JPG

CosmicTouring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not hard, make sure you have a socket set with extensions and a pivoting universal. There are three nuts you have to loosen, disconnect the electrical connector at the top and you're good. The gas pedal part numbers for the 1.8L and the Si model differ by one letter.

IMG_0477.JPG
This is the Strut King set I use on my 14 Civic. I wonder if I can just get the gas pedal cover from them and get the brake pedal from the 16 Accord Sport....

Honda Civic 10th gen Stainless steel or aluminium pedal covers IMG_20150505_175428

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
It's going to be inconsistent since the brake pedal from the Accord Sport has the horizontal bars in the design and not the 'holes'

Honda Civic 10th gen Stainless steel or aluminium pedal covers 18-2016-honda-accord-fd-1

CosmicTouring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ordered these OEM pedals and non-illuminated door sills today...

Honda Civic 10th gen Stainless steel or aluminium pedal covers Capture+_2016-03-24-22-24-44

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
If that gas pedal cover is literally just a cover and not the entire pedal assembly, it's too narrow. We have wider pedals than that.
Sponsored