Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
We recently got in a new exterior accessory that I think everyone here is going to love. These Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps / Covers are a simple and very effective way to upgrade the look of your 10th Civic. This product features high quality carbon fiber with a reinforced inner ABS plastic skeleton. These caps / covers are also designed to be a direct replacement for your factory ones, and will easily snap on!

Benefits
  • A unique add-on that will make your 10th Gen Civic stand out from the rest of the pack.
  • Real carbon fiber helps enhance the look of your whole Civic by giving it a high-end appearance.
Why This Exterior Upgrade Over Others?
  • Cost effective way to get real carbon fiber.
  • Goes very well with other carbon fiber parts.
  • OEM quality fitment.
Key Features
  • Direct replacement mirror caps / covers, not just overlays!
  • Made from real high quality carbon fiber with a reinforced inner ABS plastic skeleton.
  • Easy to install (basically snaps on).
  • Premium gloss finish on the outer carbon fiber layer.

These look especially good on Civics with vibrant body colors: red, white, blue, etc. In my opinion, they also look like something that should have come from the factory on Type R models.

Product link: https://www.procivic.com/p/m/civic/p...or-covers.html

Forum discounts available, just PM me!

Honda Civic 10th gen New Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps / Covers pro-design-alpha-carbon-fiber-mirrors_lrg-

Honda Civic 10th gen New Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps / Covers 45272_3190___installed-201-

Honda Civic 10th gen New Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps / Covers 45272_3190___installed-202-

SangreRaven

First Name
Raven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Got mine in, these things are beautiful in person. Sadly one of mine had some white paint on it so I had to send a request for replacement email in. Other than that they really are impressive looking and I can't wait to get the replacement to see them on my car :D

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Got mine in, these things are beautiful in person. Sadly one of mine had some white paint on it so I had to send a request for replacement email in. Other than that they really are impressive looking and I can't wait to get the replacement to see them on my car :D
Very strange. We'll take care of you of course. The funny thing is I would imagine there is no white paint used at all when these are produced. :dunno:

SangreRaven

First Name
Raven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Very strange. We'll take care of you of course. The funny thing is I would imagine there is no white paint used at all when these are produced. :dunno:
Oh I knew you guys would, I inspected them both as I unwrapped them. The passenger one is flawless, just the drivers side oddly has it :( they are still beautiful and well worth the $. My new side markers I also got are perfect and had free led bulbs :D

SangreRaven

First Name
Raven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Here's a photo from a customer who recently installed these:

45273_3190___White%2010th%20Civic%20Coupe.jpg
Did you guys have install instructions for these? Also is the clear on these UV rated? :)

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Did you guys have install instructions for these? Also is the clear on these UV rated? :)
Yes, we do have instructions on how to remove and install them, and we'll be doing a video soon. It's quite easy though.

I'm not sure about the UV rating information. I'll see if anyone else here knows.

SangreRaven

First Name
Raven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes, we do have instructions on how to remove and install them, and we'll be doing a video soon. It's quite easy though.

I'm not sure about the UV rating information. I'll see if anyone else here knows.
Ok cool, just wondering if I need to get them sprayed with a better clear coating that has UV protection and will last. I know with most carbon fiber hoods that is highly suggested unless you want the hood to change color in a year or two.

-R

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I love ProCivic and definitely like these but I wish they were a little less pricey. :( Similar real carbon fiber replacement caps are selling for closer to $120 on Ebay.

Last edited:

SangreRaven

First Name
Raven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Having seen these in person I would say these are along the quality level of Seibon but also much much cheaper. Not sure about which ones you have looked at but the ones I have seen online that are around $100 are knock offs and not real carbon fiber or are stick on caps and not true replacements. They usually are a false carbon with a clear gel coating over it which still looks nice but once you look at it up close you can easily tell its fake :( and also will not last near as long as real stuff. Seibon wants $300 for their real carbon caps, the only other ones that are 100% real I have come across are CF Spec Carbon which has theirs for $175.00 before shipping (though I have never dealt with them before so not sure on quality or customer support). Pro Civic usually has discounts for us forum peeps and they always have sales going on. Having bought several things from them and dealt with their customer support on the very few questions or issues I have had. I have to say they are a good choice and are rather competitive compared to other companies.
Sponsored