J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
If you were recently connected that connection needs to timeout before you can connect again. Otherwise, no suggestions. The head unit is what does the connecting, not the KTuner unit.
Sponsored

10civics

First Name
bo peep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
im using the TunerView app on an old samsung J3 i had lying around and have NO conn issues with auto connect enabled. Log to .csv works great and when file is copied to pc and opened with excel it is fantastic for reviewing data :thumbsup::thumbsup: No more riding around with the laptop on the passenger seat :D
Honda Civic 10th gen Just Ordered a V1.2 20180731_203536

OP
OP
IronBorg

IronBorg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic CVT Hatchback with Honda Sensing, Ktuner
im using the TunerView app on an old samsung J3 i had lying around and have NO conn issues with auto connect enabled. Log to .csv works great and when file is copied to pc and opened with excel it is fantastic for reviewing data :thumbsup::thumbsup: No more riding around with the laptop on the passenger seat :D
20180731_203536.jpg
To me this is a temporary fix, we need to find a solution to get the connection more stable to the headunit.

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
To me this is a temporary fix, we need to find a solution to get the connection more stable to the headunit.
But its not a Ktuner issue, its a head unit/bluetooth issue. Honda Link has been known to cause issues. Some have after turning that off connected with no issue every time.
Sponsored