Is the civic's steering wheel adjustable?

BrieOfBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring 4 door sedan
Is there steering wheel adjustable? It's been in the right spot so I didn't think much about it, but how do you adjust it?
Sponsored

OP
OP

BrieOfBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring 4 door sedan
Wow, that lever is well hidden. I would have never found it... without your posting ( or uh reading the manual )

Gazelle_392

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes S63 Cabriolet
Wow, that lever is well hidden. I would have never found it... without your posting ( or uh reading the manual )
I finished reading my manual before I take delivery of my car;) It is well hidden...... and it is a different style compare to other brand.

hoodlum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Astra
Country flag
I remember looking for it when I sat in the car at our local Auto show. I felt embarrassed that I needed to ask someone the question. It is very far down the steering column.

proanimus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe EX-T
Yeah, it's waaaay farther back than I was expecting when I first adjusted mine. It's practically at your feet.

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Nah man, the 2017 Civic has a fixed steering column like a Willys Jeep. We're not savages...

latole

Civic Lx 2018 Manual , Civic LX 2016 Manual
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Lx 2018 Manual , Civic LX 2016 Manual
Country flag

LeaveEarly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic HB LX HS
I read the manual and found that page and still could not find it. That is very well hidden. I also don't need to adjust it but good to know