Itsawgood

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic si energy green
Country flag
Well my limited edition finally arrived through carmax, I was looking at this car of course way back in 21, I can remember when you could preorder back then. I found this at CarMax for $40,998 with 17,000 miles. I was about to get the one in Memphis that was $48998 with 7,000 miles, and I looked one more time and this one showed up it was all the way in Oregon and I haven't seen any as low as $41,000 anywhere. So sort of word that something was wrong with it but took it home today and it's immaculate, My first car back in '76 was a little four-speed Honda Civic for $2,900 and then I had a 2018 the green SI, so very excited to get this car today.

I've been going through prostate cancer I had a bad day hard day today going through scans and all the bull crap I got to do every couple months so everything's headed again the right directions so this is sort of my cancer is almost over celebration car I guess

( One question I have if you look at the picture of my car the little yellow little Nike looking designs that are supposed to go in the front and the back are just black am I missing a cap or what's missing I guess the original owner probably took them off and he also removed the Civic letters which is fine but I was just wondering about the little yellow Nike looking things how I could obtain those)
Sponsored

spyder57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ABP CTR
Country flag
Congrats on the purchase! If you posted a picture, it's not showing up, so suggest you try again.

OP
OP
Itsawgood

Itsawgood

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yeah sorry I had duplicates of this and the other one everyone's responding when I can't figure out how to delete this

FK8RVA

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR #23289
Country flag
fuck cancer. enjoy the new car!

these are the two part numbers you are talking about:

71513-TGH-A50ZA (Passenger Side)

71518-TGH-A50ZA (driver side)

here is a great video on how to take apart a type r - you can find the spot on how to replace these:
HOW TO DISASSEMBLE A TYPE R (youtube.com)

I would order the parts from hondapartsnow.com

OP
OP
Itsawgood

Itsawgood

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
fuck cancer. enjoy the new car!

these are the two part numbers you are talking about:

71513-TGH-A50ZA (Passenger Side)

71518-TGH-A50ZA (driver side)

here is a great video on how to take apart a type r - you can find the spot on how to replace these:
HOW TO DISASSEMBLE A TYPE R (youtube.com)

I would order the parts from hondapartsnow.com
Thank you so so much for this information perfect You did everything but install them for me

Redacted

First Name
Schmeckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
Well my limited edition finally arrived through carmax, I was looking at this car of course way back in 21, I can remember when you could preorder back then. I found this at CarMax for $40,998 with 17,000 miles. I was about to get the one in Memphis that was $48998 with 7,000 miles, and I looked one more time and this one showed up it was all the way in Oregon and I haven't seen any as low as $41,000 anywhere. So sort of word that something was wrong with it but took it home today and it's immaculate, My first car back in '76 was a little four-speed Honda Civic for $2,900 and then I had a 2018 the green SI, so very excited to get this car today.

I've been going through prostate cancer I had a bad day hard day today going through scans and all the bull crap I got to do every couple months so everything's headed again the right directions so this is sort of my cancer is almost over celebration car I guess

( One question I have if you look at the picture of my car the little yellow little Nike looking designs that are supposed to go in the front and the back are just black am I missing a cap or what's missing I guess the original owner probably took them off and he also removed the Civic letters which is fine but I was just wondering about the little yellow Nike looking things how I could obtain those)
Gah! Im in Oregon and I didnt see this!! nice price too! Dealerships charging 15k market adjustment on new ones here. Haha, looks great man and congrats! Sorry to hear about the cancer, fight that sumbitch and have a blast in ur new ride :)

OP
OP
Itsawgood

Itsawgood

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yeah there was one in Memphis Tennessee that was almost $50,000 with $7,000 mi, and then last second I mean I was looking and that one popped up and I was like what the heck and there was sitting in Oregon I was very shocked by the price I'm sure thought it was supposed to be maybe 50,998 but I kept waiting for him to call me and say you know no way or we made a mistake or something but I got it out of there if that price I have not seen that low price anywhere and we've been driving it for 3 days non-stop around Texas and it's immaculate absolutely nothing wrong with my wife's driving now and she seems pretty happy lol
Sponsored