Vdeity86

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350z Anniversary Edition(sold), Accord, #1220 CTR
Country flag
if you have already gotten a few "offers" makes me think that ADM will not go away anytime soon. to each his own, but I personally wouldn't. having a low number may help get your more money years from now. imagine 20 yrs from now and someone's looking for a CTR (and say was only in production for a few years) and had the option between two similar CTRs (similar mileage and price) but one having #470 and the other being #8327 (made up number) something. which would you choose??
But would they pay 10k more though?
Sponsored

RODSCIVIC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Acura MDX 2016 Focus ST 2018 Si Sedan
Country flag
if you have already gotten a few "offers" makes me think that ADM will not go away anytime soon. to each his own, but I personally wouldn't. having a low number may help get your more money years from now. imagine 20 yrs from now and someone's looking for a CTR (and say was only in production for a few years) and had the option between two similar CTRs (similar mileage and price) but one having #470 and the other being #8327 (made up number) something. which would you choose??
If I had #8327 I would just order a bootleg plaque with #130 and call it a day.

HayaiKuruma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatchback EX
Country flag
I know there's such a thing as buyers regret. But this might be a true sellers regret, if you sell it. Don't worry about the flamers, none of them probably have a 401k. Ten grand is good money. But I would just keep it and enjoy it. Keep the mileage under control and as low as possible and you can sell it in 5 years for what you paid, that is if Honda stops making them.

Last edited:

Modomo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #0369
Country flag
If I had #8327 I would just order a bootleg plaque with #130 and call it a day.
:rofl: never thought about that...now it makes me wonder if there's a way from Honda to find out what color or vin is associated with each plaque?

maybe I should look into this and get #0001 since I got a blue one :hmm:

Last edited:

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If someone offered it to me then yes, but I wouldn't put it out there asking for that kind of money.

RODSCIVIC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Acura MDX 2016 Focus ST 2018 Si Sedan
Country flag
:rofl: never thought about that...now it makes me wonder if there's a way from Honda to find out what color or vin is associated with each plaque?

maybe I should look into this and get #0001 since I got a blue one :hmm:
I'm wondering if they have a database or a way for owners to register and get a certificate? Ford has been doing that for the RS owners.

eyedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
e30, gt3, mdx, x5
Do you have a buyer? then sell it..
if not, why bother with this thread? You know you better sell it quickly before more CTR hits the "used" market.
This isn't limited run exotic with market full of rich people who couldn't get them because they weren't "qualified". Civic is for average people like us..

lbiaggi

First Name
Light
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Honda Prelude SI
agree with @eyedi it is still a civic not even a limited Acura !! for as much i dream and love the car .. whoever pay 10k over MSRP for used CTR stick it to him/her . bye another one and an expensive champagne to celebrate his/her dumpness
Sponsored