Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Oh, never knew this. I just walk away and it locks.
I gotta start getting used to this.. I always double click lock before walking away. I just like the peace of mind lol

HalfBreed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sport Sedan, 2.0 CVT
Country flag
The walk away lock feature is great and I've been using it since day 1. That being said, it has ruined me for driving other people's cars. I always forget to lock the doors after I drive my GF's car, for example. ?

NonyaBisness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
The walk away lock feature is great and I've been using it since day 1. That being said, it has ruined me for driving other people's cars. I always forget to lock the doors after I drive my GF's car, for example. ?
it's great till it gets COLD outside and the car just beeps at you half the time and you have to manually lock it with the fob or open and close a door again. Seems to happen when temps drop below 40* F.

HalfBreed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sport Sedan, 2.0 CVT
Country flag
it's great till it gets COLD outside and the car just beeps at you half the time and you have to manually lock it with the fob or open and close a door again. Seems to happen when temps drop below 40* F.
Granted, I've only had this car for one winter so far, but I didn't have any issues last year with the feature in cold weather.

There has been a couple times it randomly wouldn't register and would beep at me. But it happened in the summer. Seems to be totally random for me when it happened.

bikejog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe. 2000 Honda Prelude (donated to charity).
Country flag
There has been a couple times it randomly wouldn't register and would beep at me. But it happened in the summer. Seems to be totally random for me when it happened.
I got the rapid beeps all the time and I think it was because I walk out of range before the door is closed. I need to learn to close the door before I start to walk away.

Honda Civic 10th gen how do i get in my car :| 1604720745534

HalfBreed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sport Sedan, 2.0 CVT
Country flag
I got the rapid beeps all the time and I think it was because I walk out of range before the door is closed. I need to learn to close the door before I start to walk away.

1604720745534.png
Oh yeah, I've had it happen due to that before. Usually when a passenger shuts their door after I've already walked outside the range.

OP
OP
USNengineman

USNengineman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Chevy Colorado z71
Country flag
Granted, I've only had this car for one winter so far, but I didn't have any issues last year with the feature in cold weather.

it does that to me cold or hot. it kinda pisses you off cause you get out of the car lookin all sexy and bad ass then your cars like "turn around fuck boiiiii, you thought wrong".
Sponsored