silverblip

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota TRD Off-Road MT
Country flag
Do these HFP front lips come any specific color or do they all need paint? Looking at red for final color.
Sponsored

silverblip

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota TRD Off-Road MT
Country flag
Looks like 08F01-TEA-181 is not available anymore. Says you will need 08F01-TEA-182 and it sells for minimum of around $265. :(

Last edited:

Malkador

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Looks like 08F01-TEA-181 is not available anymore. Says you will need 08F01-TEA-182 and it sells for minimum of around $265. :(
I can confirm that the -182 is the current part number. I just had one installed at my dealer Tuesday, and they had originally quoted me the -181 at a lower price. Then on install day they told me it was no longer available and supersedes to the -182 (which is more money, as others have pointed out).

hikaru

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan 1.5T, 2009 Accord Sedan 2.4 LX-P, 2000 Civic Sedan EK4
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just wanted to say that you DO NOT have to remove the bumper to install the front under spoiler.

Just use the template provided to drill the holes on each side while your bumper is still on the car. Those 3 male and female cable tie clips are basically useless, the male one is attached to the bumper with only double sided tape. I tossed them away and use self tapping screw instead.

You can finish the installation within half an hour without having to remove the painful bumper.

Honda Civic 10th gen HFP front underbody spoiler part number A

Honda Civic 10th gen HFP front underbody spoiler part number B