Hatchback - What did you pay?

SonicGray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser 6MT,Volkswagen New Beetle Turbo 5MT
The touring sport is overpriced IMO. I purchased the hatchback sport and just added premium leather interior which actually gives you way better leather seats than what the touring offers. Waaaay better. The CarPlay is nothing special at all either ( I own a 2017 touring civic sedan also). It's sounds like it would be cool but after a week of moving thru all the screens you realize you'll never use them. I will upgrade my hatchback head unit to something a lot better than the CarPlay touchscreen. It's actually quite glitchy. Nothing that can't be fixed with a hard reset but still. My price is $25000 flat Out-the-door, all fees and taxes included with premium leather seats ( I chose color, stripe options, stitch color and style , plus I chose the highest quality leather option)and manual transmission. Sun roof would be nice but won't cosmetically add anything to the appearance for me since I'm wrapping my roof. Just my opinion of course.

How much was it just for leather seats? Honestly I hate how they only put it on the highest trim.
Sponsored

paid2play

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring, 2017 Honda Hatchback Sport
Not cheap. They listed it at $1200-$2000 for leather interior including console and panels. I went with the highest quality and the high end stitch. Not sure exactly how much I actually ended up paying for them because I set my OTD price and included the interior I wanted and had them work backwards from that number. Paid $25k otd but knew I had to have leather if I didn't want to regret my purchase 2 years from now...

OnceYouGoJack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Picked up my Sport Touring today! Opted for polished metal instead of waiting for the sonic grey. Very happy!

Honda Civic 10th gen Hatchback - What did you pay? IMG_20170127_173606-01

Honda Civic 10th gen Hatchback - What did you pay? IMG_20170131_183826

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 civic SE
Picked up my Sport Touring today! Opted for polished metal instead of waiting for the sonic grey. Very happy!

IMG_20170127_173606-01.jpeg

IMG_20170131_183826.jpg
Very nice. I see you tried blocking out dealer info on the paperwork, but you forgot about the license plate cover.
I am picking mine up next week and hope I can use your price to negotiate mine substantially lower.
The car looks great!

OnceYouGoJack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Very nice. I see you tried blocking out dealer info on the paperwork, but you forgot about the license plate cover.
I am picking mine up next week and hope I can use your price to negotiate mine substantially lower.
The car looks great!

Haha I blocked that out before I even got the car. Now that I officially have it that low I don't care :). Scroll up or back a page to see mlthe original offer I got...Hence the blocking out ;)

0DBCAM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Just picked up a 6mt sonic gray sport for 22.4OTD. Think I got a pretty good deal considering these were pretty tough to find. What do you guys think?
IMG_20170125_224335.jpg
Which dealer did you bought it from? I'm having a hard time finding dealers around and the ones that have them are asking for alot.

Daneko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback - Sport
Anyone here get their Hatchback in DFW, TX? I've been trying to get a decent price and just been getting the run around.
"Isn't the market for the vehicle here" :sleep:

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 civic SE
State: NC
Trim: Sport Touring
Tranny: CVT
Color: Polished Metal Metallic
Options: Splash Guard Set, Wheel Locks, Cargo Tray, All Weather Floor Mats
MSRP: $29,130
Anntrn can you take a picture of the paperwork? Something doesn't add up here. Did you get the car for 26500 with all those accessories, or did you pay cash for the accessories?

OnceYouGoJack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anntrn can you take a picture of the paperwork? Something doesn't add up here. Did you get the car for 26500 with all those accessories, or did you pay cash for the accessories?
I got the same car as Anntrn (polished metal sport touring). My base price was lower, but out the door was about the same (damn you NJ tax!) And I got a free trunk liner. My paperwork is up top on this page.

Basically, base price was established ($24,xxx... I got extremely lucky), then I said "if you throw in blah, it's a deal". He wrote it on the paperwork (see above) and I wasn't charged extra. My guess is Anntrn got them thrown in for free.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 civic SE
I got the same car as Anntrn (polished metal sport touring). My base price was lower, but out the door was about the same (damn you NJ tax!) And I got a free trunk liner. My paperwork is up top on this page.

Basically, base price was established ($24,xxx... I got extremely lucky), then I said "if you throw in blah, it's a deal". He wrote it on the paperwork (see above) and I wasn't charged extra. My guess is Anntrn got them thrown in for free.
So these dealers are so desperate they are selling $3K under INV with accessories on a car that CURRENTLY has a very limited supply? I don't by it.

I am buying the only ST in IL this weekend. Showing 1 in WI, and about 10 in IN.

OnceYouGoJack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So these dealers are so desperate they are selling $3K under INV with accessories on a car that CURRENTLY has a very limited supply? I don't by it.

I am buying the only ST in IL this weekend. Showing 1 in WI, and about 10 in IN.

Can't speak for Anntrn, she's in North Carolina, but mine was a mistake. You can scroll further back in the posts to see my original offer ($21k). I signed the paperwork, he went to the manager who wouldn't sign off on it, obviously. Instead they honored this price..Still super low.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 civic SE
mine was a mistake. You can scroll further back in the posts to see my original offer ($21k).
OK, maybe you got lucky because you signed Sport price on a ST due to sales error. Definitely worked out for you.
Curious how Anntrn got so low too. You guys seem to have a lot more inventory out east, so that probably helps too.

Daneko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What kind of quotes have you been getting on the ST Split Decision?

Daneko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
costco auto has the rest of the trims invoice pretty accurate and they're showing a ST invoice of 26.2k so getting it at under 28k OTD seems in the realm of possible
Sponsored