Front End Link Snapped Off

moistener

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So I've been hearing a clunking noise mostly when turning the steering wheel to the right at slow speeds. I'm lowered on Eibach Pro-Kit with Whiteline adjustable front end links (purchased from @procivic). I previously had D2 coilovers, hence the Whiteline front end links.

Upon expection, I saw that the right front end link had snapped off (see photo). I don't drive aggressively (I stay in ECO mode most of the time), I live in the PNW so it doesn't get terribly cold. I've had these adjustable end links on for a few months.

It's pretty disappointing that this has happened and I'm thinking of putting back on the OEM ones. Has anyone ever snapped their front end links before? I know this is a universal part, could it be the quality?

Honda Civic 10th gen Front End Link Snapped Off media-20180221
Sponsored

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
Hey, really sorry to hear about this. We actually have not seen this issue before. Would you mind emailing [email protected] with this photo and another photo of your other front end link (installed)? This will help us get decide on what occurred. There actually are app specific ones available now. Once we get the photos, the returns department will see what is possible in terms of sending one of the new app specific ones. EDIT: the photo I had below was not the app specific one.
Sponsored

Last edited: