First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Hi everyone
I’m new here to the Civic community I hope everyone is doing well. But for me on the other hand my front bumper came across a really bad dip and basically broke my Front bumper grille which I had to remove completely. Now I’m looking in the market for a new bumper since the clips that hold the bottom grille are broken and I was wondering if anyone knows a good website or where I can get a new FK7 for a reasonable price.
Honda Civic 10th gen Front Bumper Grille dismantled A8B04B60-8A9D-48B0-A7BB-A6463F43B1A8

this is the aftermath after that dip
Sponsored

CMarks

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Is that an aftermarket front lip? I have a whole FK7 front bumper that has minor damage that i plan on repairing and would be open to selling if i repair it good. I also fully disassembled it so if you are looking for just the lower grille/lip part i have that. Its alittle dirty and i could clean it if you are interested.

I just went through most of my parts and took photos of them to possibly sell. The full FK7 bumper has a gash in it that i plan on plastic welding and bondo. Basically going to get some “body work” experience since i dont have much at the moment.
Honda Civic 10th gen Front Bumper Grille dismantled IMG_0624

OP
OP

HammyNutz

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Is that an aftermarket front lip? I have a whole FK7 front bumper that has minor damage that i plan on repairing and would be open to selling if i repair it good. I also fully disassembled it so if you are looking for just the lower grille/lip part i have that. Its alittle dirty and i could clean it if you are interested.

I just went through most of my parts and took photos of them to possibly sell. The full FK7 bumper has a gash in it that i plan on plastic welding and bondo. Basically going to get some “body work” experience since i dont have much at the moment.
IMG_0624.jpeg
Yea the lip was aftermarket and I drilled it to the front bumper grille and well it resulted into it being bent and then breaking so I’m driving without a front bumper grille rn.
when you say whole FK7 bumper are you talking about the part you circled or like the entire front bumper. I mean if you do end up fixing it and decide on selling It I could take it off your hands unless I get tempted to buy an after market bumper for my FK7.
hit me up on insta (hammynutz) if you want to keep in touch about it.