Typ._.Arr
First Name
JD @typ._.arr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PMM FK8 Type R
Country flag
Yeah the AFE power module just tricks it to run a bit more boost but it is a great product for the price to horsepower. I just ordered one for the type r.

And I got the car for msrp and paid the taxes here in NC.

Did some paint correction today.

Honda Civic 10th gen From RS To Type R wHNZabRMSgW%bufS3Kl7yw

OP
OP
skankmanky

skankmanky

Typ._.Arr
First Name
JD @typ._.arr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PMM FK8 Type R
Country flag
Doesn't aFe just trick the ECU to boost more...and not correct A/F, etc?

I'm running Ktuner and love it. I'd recommend ktuner or hondata over aFe
Good to know I just don't want to flash the ECU and I have had the power module on two different cars and they worked great!!! only $398 after 10% off coupon on AFE's website. Im going to post a review once I get in on because I haven't seen one on the forum yet.

Chris3k2

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
This is not true. We do not charge over MSRP on any vehicle.
I know this is late. Just logged in and saw your reply. I don’t remember the specific breakdown of the price but the general manager (Chris) sent me an email asking what was going on and I sent a reply stating Honda of Columbia wasn’t able to match the same offer from another dealership that I got. The sales rep was Rusty and unfortunately the price discussion was over the phone so I don’t have a record of that nor do I remember what the specific breakdown of the price was but I paid 24k out the door from the Georgia dealership and was told they couldn’t match that offer. Taxes in kershaw county is capped at $500 I believe. Not sure what your dealer fees are. I’m pretty sure the price I was quoted OTD was at least 1k more than the other dealership.
Sponsored