Dealers not to go in California.

tjty11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L MSM
Vehicle Showcase
Hi yes I am in Fresno. Very interested, pm me please.
okay text me i'll pm you my number and if i buy from this 2 dealership ill call u we can meet there let me reach them tomorrow because im heading to work right now and ill let them know instead of me buying 2 cars there will be a 3rd wanting to buy. most likely Thursday around 5 heading to Los Angeles

I just picked my EX-L up from Honda North in Fresno on Thursday. They ordered the color combination I wanted (MSM/Grey) and I got it for $23,4XX before taxes. Not as good of a deal as what some people have been getting but I was able to get exactly what I wanted got it with only 5 miles since they didn't let anyone else test drive it for close to invoice. Plus, I didn't have to deal with going out of town which was nice. If you want I can give you the info for the people I worked with. Let me know. Good luck with your search!

OP
OP
calicivicx

calicivicx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 integra, 2012 benz c300, Honda civic 2016 WOP touring
I just picked my EX-L up from Honda North in Fresno on Thursday. They ordered the color combination I wanted (MSM/Grey) and I got it for $23,4XX before taxes. Not as good of a deal as what some people have been getting but I was able to get exactly what I wanted got it with only 5 miles since they didn't let anyone else test drive it for close to invoice. Plus, I didn't have to deal with going out of town which was nice. If you want I can give you the info for the people I worked with. Let me know. Good luck with your search!

hey thanks much appreciated it. but i prefer not to deal with them.. i bought a motorcycle from them once and i had an awful experience with them. my guy back then name was joe something.

OP
OP
calicivicx

calicivicx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 integra, 2012 benz c300, Honda civic 2016 WOP touring
Go to DCH Gardena Honda. Look for Patrick, Internet manager. I was able to get 2016 Civic Touring for $26,717 out the door. And most of
their cars doesn't have add ones. Got mine last Friday.
thanks ill give them a call tomorrow.

Design

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 MS3, 17 ABM Si Sedan
Country flag
Unless you want dealer exclusives, anything beyond a Fleet Dealer is usually a waste of time. Costco and most Credit Unions have access to their network.

fijizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Touring Sedan - Modern Steel Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Unless you want dealer exclusives, anything beyond a Fleet Dealer is usually a waste of time. Costco and most Credit Unions have access to their network.
Please enlighten me. I'm looking for the best price on a touring civic--aiming to buy at the very end of July. What do you mean by dealer exclusives? Are you saying to go through Costco and Credit Unions to achieve the best price? If so, how does it work?

Thanks in advance.

Design

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 MS3, 17 ABM Si Sedan
Country flag
Most high volume dealerships have a fleet dealer on site that deals exclusively with business sales. They do handle individual requests. But getting access to them can be hit or miss. The key difference is they don't deal with extras or add-ons. Tell them the model, color and trim - they will then go source the car if it exists. Or they will tell you when the next one is scheduled to roll off the production floor. You may still have to do other negotiations on finance or trade-in, but that is entirely on the buyer's terms.

Here's is Costco's program if you're a member. Choose the make/model, visit the Fleet Dealer, then determine if the price meets your expectations. No haggling - just a flat price.
http://www.costco.com/Costco-Auto-Program.product.100017081.html

In rare cases members can find better deals through a different dealership. But the savings are almost always negligible. The past few times I've done quotes through both the dealer and Costco Fleet Sales (USAA too). Costco/USAA have always come out better by a good margin. YMMV.

GL.

fijizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Touring Sedan - Modern Steel Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Most high volume dealerships have a fleet dealer on site that deals exclusively with business sales. They do handle individual requests. But getting access to them can be hit or miss. The key difference is they don't deal with extras or add-ons. Tell them the model, color and trim - they will then go source the car if it exists. Or they will tell you when the next one is scheduled to roll off the production floor. You may still have to do other negotiations on finance or trade-in, but that is entirely on the buyer's terms.

Here's is Costco's program if you're a member. Choose the make/model, visit the Fleet Dealer, then determine if the price meets your expectations. No haggling - just a flat price.
http://www.costco.com/Costco-Auto-Program.product.100017081.html

In rare cases members can find better deals through a different dealership. But the savings are almost always negligible. The past few times I've done quotes through both the dealer and Costco Fleet Sales (USAA too). Costco/USAA have always come out better by a good margin. YMMV.

GL.
Thank you so very much for all of the information! Will give this method a try when I'm ready to buy at the end of July.
Sponsored