Civic Type R (FK8) Personalized Poster

Jamifra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 crystal black fk8
If any of you fk8 owners (new or existing) want a personalized poster of your pride and joy this is the guy to talk to! This guy has created this art trying to raise funds to buy its own Civic Type R (fk8). So besides getting some really neat art you are helping a fellow car enthusiast reach his dream!

Got my poster yesterday and its top notch quality! I love it Will be ordering the back side Version soon!

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Type R (FK8) Personalized Poster fcK343f

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Type R (FK8) Personalized Poster WwIrrUE

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Type R (FK8) Personalized Poster 6yOPkrV
Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Type R (FK8) Personalized Poster AtW21N9

Info on dimensions etc

18x24 laminated poster stock suitable for framing.
5 day turnaround.
Shipped USPS Priority

@dusty kemp

IG:mad:dustykempart
Email: [email protected]

Last edited:

TypeRDoc

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
If any of you fk8 owners (new or existing) want a personalized poster of your pride and joy this is the guy to talk to! This guy has created this art trying to raise funds to buy its own Civic Type R (fk8). So besides getting some really neat art you are helping a fellow car enthusiast.

Got my poster yesterday and its top notch quality! I love it Will be ordering the back side Version soon!

fcK343f.jpg

WwIrrUE.jpg

6yOPkrV.jpg
AtW21N9.jpg

Info on dimensions etc

5 day turnaround.
Shipped USPS Priority

@dusty kemp

How much did it run you?

dusty kemp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rallye Red Civic Type R
Country flag
I would like to thank "Jamifra" LOL for his share. I'm trying to not be spammy about letting people know about my prints, and also want to respect the moderators of the forum as well. Word of mouth is very strong and is much appreciated. If you would like to speak with me directly you are welcome to message me through this forum and I will answer your questions. I have had the pleasure to get to know several Type R owners through this project and look forward to ownership myself one day. Thanks, and have a great day!

dusty kemp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
How many new Type R owners since the last post? Take a look and see if I can help you out!
Happy New Year to all of you!
dk
@dustykempart

chi town brat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90 CRX Si. 91 STD Hatch. 17 CTR. 18 CTR.
Country flag
@THE! CrazyKiwi surprised me with a front and back poster and had them framed. Have one up at each of my offices (work and home). They're are awesome and Dusty even personalized mine. Then I put the NSX wheels on ... LOL!

dusty kemp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
@THE! CrazyKiwi surprised me with a front and back poster and had them framed. Have one up at each of my offices (work and home). They're are awesome and Dusty even personalized mine. Then I put the NSX wheels on ... LOL!
HaHa....I never know who the "secret" prints are going to. Glad you're happy with them.

Ruckus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R. 2012 Honda Ruckus. 2001 civic sedan. 2012 accord sedan.
Country flag
oooo i like that my poster was featured in this post :thumbsup: smurf yeah

sublimecat

Old guy who likes fast cars!
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Ranger 4wd, 2008 Dodge Caliber SRT, 2012 Miata Grand Touring, 2015 Dodge Hellcat, 2018 Championship White CTR, 2020 Ram 2500 Limited Megacab
Country flag
Received mine today. First class product. You won’t be disappointed. Thx

dusty kemp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
If any of you fk8 owners (new or existing) want a personalized poster of your pride and joy this is the guy to talk to! This guy has created this art trying to raise funds to buy its own Civic Type R (fk8). So besides getting some really neat art you are helping a fellow car enthusiast reach his dream!

fcK343f.jpg

WwIrrUE.jpg

6yOPkrV.jpg
AtW21N9.jpg

Info on dimensions etc

5 day turnaround.
Shipped USPS Priority

@dusty kemp

I , along with many others, have recently become fortunate enough to become owners. If you're new like me, hit me up and get yours done! (when you take a break from driving). LOL
Sponsored