Civic Si Pricing

mp2017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 NSX, 2017 SI sedan
IF I get some time to scan in/doctor my buyer's agreement so that none of my personal info is flyin in the breeze, I'll post it...but it was under $23k out the door (not including the Hyannis warranty).
So the positive equity on your trade in went toward the final price.
Sponsored

Vrruumm

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
I paid MSRP for mine. $27.9k OTD though.

TheBatman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CTR Boost Blue, '21 Mazda 3
Country flag
So the positive equity on your trade in went toward the final price.
Yes - I got $17500 for my trade and owed $15k...so that's most likely where it went below MSRP. They were going to give me $18500...until that damn paint meter came out. I didn't pay much more than that for the '15 new (it was on the ground costing a dealer $$ so I did well).

MR.SI

First Name
JROD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Silver
Country flag
I got mine with the summer tire option for $200.00 off MSRP So $24775.00 plus tax, tag transfer and 699.00 dealer fee...They were the only dealer here in South Florida that would even budge on the price for the SI. Not many in inventory and the few they have are selling fast.....$27k and change OTD.

y2kprofesor

First Name
marius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic si
Country flag
For some reason.."some" people that have posted in this thread have said they are getting these unbelievable deals on these cars... and have yet to post up any such invoice.. (with personal data removed for obvious reasons)
It's just hard to believe that people are getting this for car for cheaper than a employee of HONDA North America can get it for for?!?:hmm:

So I'm going to post my proof and lets see if people can post theirs .. other wise I call BS:bs:
HONDA Civic $$.jpg

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Si Pricing giphy
I will try to take a pic of my bill of sale.

xbbnx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Si, 2017 Si (past), 2015 Si (past)
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Si Pricing IMG_0537.JPG

What do you guys think, pull the trigger? As you can see from the email they dropped it $2000 from their original mark up to msrp. Is this a good deal at this time in the game or push for more off?

joe007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Integra
Country flag
I'm going to try and get an Si this weekend (NorCal) for $2K-$3K below MSRP. I do want several high-margin add-ons like the underbody spoilers, so that might help my chances. If I don't get close to $2K off then I'm going to pass for now, I'm really not in a rush to buy. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Froz3nTundra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Accord Sport 2.0t 6MT
I'm going to try and get an Si this weekend (NorCal) for $2K-$3K below MSRP. I do want several high-margin add-ons like the underbody spoilers, so that might help my chances. If I don't get close to $2K off then I'm going to pass for now, I'm really not in a rush to buy. I'll let you guys know how it goes.
I doubt it will happen but I'm interested to see how it goes.

Around here currently (northeast) you'd be lucky to get it $500-$1k under sticker.

OP
OP

devert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 CW Type R
Country flag
Lot of places are selling for invoice already.

zroger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 Miata GT-S, 2021 Ridgeline RTL-E
Country flag
The next-closest Honda dealer to me still has the original blue Sedan they received two months ago. A couple of weeks ago, they got another one that's still sitting there as well. They sold their gray coupe and black sedan pretty fast. Nobody seems to want the blue ones, though. The GM is ready to "give" the first one away. I don't know who bought the gray coupe, but a "husky" younger guy bought the black sedan.

Last edited:

mp2017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 NSX, 2017 SI sedan
I said the hell with it and settled for 24098 with tint and exterior and interior protection, lifetime powertrain, before tax, title, etc.

mp2017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 NSX, 2017 SI sedan
IMG_0537.JPG

What do you guys think, pull the trigger? As you can see from the email they dropped it $2000 from their original mark up to msrp. Is this a good deal at this time in the game or push for more off?
Push for more, I was able to get 26000 otd with tint and interior, exterior protection and lifetime powertrain warranty. no gap or any other added on warranties.

joe007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Integra
Country flag
I didn't get my price so I didn't get the car. I could have had it for around $1K below MSRP, but $3K wasn't going to happen... decided to stick to my guns. Maybe later in the year.

zroger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 Miata GT-S, 2021 Ridgeline RTL-E
Country flag
I didn't get my price so I didn't get the car. I could have had it for around $1K below MSRP, but $3K wasn't going to happen... decided to stick to my guns. Maybe later in the year.
A dealer makes $2,177 by selling an Si at MSRP - they have no interest in selling the car for $3K below MSRP which it below their actual cost - now, later this year, next year, etc.

Last edited:

Stealthy86

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WOP Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
A dealer makes $2,177 by selling an Si at MSRP - they have no interest in selling the car for $3K below MSRP which is below their actual cost now, later this year, next year, etc.
Not to be a dick, but if you think for one second you wont be able to get these cars at ~21500 by the years end, you're sorely mistaken. It's almost a certainty. In Central IL they're already at ~22000 pre tax.
Sponsored