DBUM

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 civic sport hatch MT
Country flag
Anyone ever have this happen before or know anything about it? I got in my car one day and I always use CarPlay , when I activated Siri from the steering wheel controls it’s flashed over to a mirror of my head unit, but only the upper right quadrant. I then went to change my instrument display to “smartphone” thinking the new iOS had a compatible update, but all it would do it mirror my CarPlay in that upper quadrant. When I restarted my car later bay day it was gone … but now nothing shows up for smartphone it’s just blacked out when I select it in the instrument panel and the typical voice command icon doesn’t show up when I activate Siri on the instrument panel
Honda Civic 10th gen Car play mirrored in instrument panel (unintentioanlly IMG_1392

Honda Civic 10th gen Car play mirrored in instrument panel (unintentioanlly IMG_1393

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Probably do a full system reset on the infotainment if you can, delete the car from your CarPlay list in the phone, also maybe a hard reboot on the phone as well.

OP
OP

DBUM

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 civic sport hatch MT
Country flag
I kinda wish it worked like that always haha

Memogiyi

First Name
Guillermo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
This is setting you can choose from if you have hondahack.

It does seem too clustered imo but it’s a cool feature you can select, if you want to have it on.
Sponsored