Boost by gear psi limit

ivanCivix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 10th gen 1.5 sport
Country flag
Hello guys, @KTuner

I was wondering if you could expand the boost by gear options adding more psi options.

Many are custom tuned with very high psi and in certain circumstances i guess it could be useful to limit the psi to something higher than 21.

What the guys here think?
Sponsored

OP
OP

ivanCivix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 10th gen 1.5 sport
Country flag
I can't check the software now, but i don't think we can edit the boost by gear if the tune is locked. Only the quick bbg is available and the options are limited to 21 psi (non-si).

OP
OP

ivanCivix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 10th gen 1.5 sport
Country flag
I was asking why the quick boost by gear options are limited to 21 psi.

Even if my tune is locked i can limit the boost in some gear to 21 psi, but i can't limit it (for istance) to 23 and I can't find a reason.

Maybe you could do something about it.

Thanks

Honda Civic 10th gen Boost by gear psi limit 1682930337914

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Our included tunes only offer 21-23psi. Having settings higher than what's in the list currently wouldn't really be limiting anything. Big turbos spool slower, so there's no practical point to higher settings for those either. When custom tuning you have full control of the boost by gear tables. If your tuner has created a custom tune for you and decided to lock it consult them directly for help setting those up to higher than suggested values, as that would be custom as well.